Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

Last saturday, there was a concert/festival, i've enjoyed it a lot and lived out.

Also, there was an Art hall during the breaks, so I've enjoyed my time there:

a random char that was only needed to experience drawing traditional again, Nageru with Mothron's wings and Angel steef:
20151003_184318.jpg

ppowersteef on the hilltops:
20151003_174622.jpg

And a birthday drawing for Terra Branford:
Terra branford.png

Still working on the contest drawing and Wallpaper, so not much other art upcoming untill those are finished.

Last edited:
Last saturday, there was a concert/festival, i've enjoyed it a lot and lived out.

Also, there was an Art hall during the breaks, so I've enjoyed my time there:

Angel steef, Nageru with Mothron's wings and a random char that was only needed to experience drawing traditional again:
View attachment 80741

Angel Steef once again, on the hilltops:
View attachment 80742
The first pic...
Did you say something about "hot" earlier? >.>

So...I had once an Idea of an RPG game in work, but I lost interest in it and progress havn't happened for already a year,
plus, I rather want to work on Trex' shooting game, so I've scrapped that old one.

Still, I've made several sprites about it, and it's because of this game that the Light's Edge Sword exists. (that I rather want to call "Lightrand" now)
So yeah....have several main sprites of the abandoned game:
memorial arena RPG game.png

Bwueah.....it feels like I'm an hour busy with updating the OP, I don't know how long it actually took, but it feels like it took too long <_<

Anyways, main post updated, with a big change I forgot something because my PC folders and this thread is a maze to find stuff back >_>

if you've any tips to update art threads fast, or organise stuff, I'll like to hear them

My anniversary contest entry,

The depths of the Desert:
The depths of the Desert.png

Yeah, I wanted to do something different, after two big drawings of the lunar events.
The underground desert is one of my favorite new features of 1.3, a great extension of the previously most useless biome of the game, and that's why I chosen to draw this.

Also plenty of 1.3 details added. it wouldn't be that hard to spot them all, but I still wonder if you can :)

Also, I'm never going to draw cave walls again. :sigh:

Last edited:
It's done, my anniversary contest entry,

View attachment 81741
Yeah, I wanted to do something different, after two big drawings of the lunar events.
The underground desert si one of my favorite new features of 1.3, a great extension of the previously most useless biome of the game, and that's why I chosed to draw this.

Also plenty of 1.3 details added. it wouldn't be that hard to spot them all, but I still wonder if you can :)
That guy is on Hardmode, and still use nightmare pickaxe to mine fossil??

View attachment 81751
The underground desert is one of my favorite new features of 1.3, a great extension of the previously most useless biome of the game, and that's why I chosen to draw this.

You're good. Did you know that?

View attachment 81751

Wow. That is truly amazing. I can definitely see this winning.

Back
Top Bottom