Some little Cosplay update:

Full picture of me cosplaying DG-VR
DG-steef.png

And the Nageru Cosplay series:
Nageru cosplay Samus.png
Nageru cosplay sheik.png
Nageru cosplay peach.png

Rogue nageru.png

Still working on something bigger, but now with the vacation upcoming, I decided to open something
So ahem:

-+-+-Requests are Open-+-+-

Regarding requests: A reference image, or a screenshot of your Terraria Char is enough for me.
I would like to keep it at one character, I might make expections sometimes though.

I've doubts of doing it with anti-alias or not, but If i start with either of them, then I'll keep the rest of the request at that style too.

Requests will be closed next sunday. to avoid timezone problems, i'll actually close them on monday morning :p

@MrToni250 @TheBezixx

Last edited:
Holy moly, I actually have a chance at getting a request from a respected artist. That's a first.

I'll take this guy
Magma Armor bigger.png
Magma Fist Clench.png

Holding two of these pistols
Magmanum bigger.png

In whatever badass pose you can think of. Please and thank you.

vUVo8axh.jpg
I want to request me (the sky blue head guy) covering himself under the house, while martian sauser firing deathray above the house.
Some detail
He wears
-steam punk goggles dyes orange
-tuxedo set dyes star dust
-frostspark boots
-Magic cuff
-Harpy wings
-gold watch
He's holding vortex beater.
Thank you!

Aw hell yes! Finally I can have an artistic depiction of my 1.3 OC made by somebody else! :happy:

index.php

- Fossil armor
- Band of Regen
- Panic/Cross Necklace combo
- Hermes Boots
- Everything dyed Red/Grim

index.php

If it's no trouble, I'd like to see him with a Fleshcatcher over his shoulder and the Blood Butcherer on his back.

(You can leave everything to your own artistic interpretation, but I would like to see the Hermes Boots incorporated into his leggings rather than being separate, like how I did it in my Sztick figure sketch.)

Can't wait to see what you come up with! :D

vUVo8axh.jpg
I want to request me (the sky blue head guy) covering himself under the house, while martian sauser firing deathray above the house.
Some detail
He wears
-steam punk goggles dyes orange
-tuxedo set dyes star dust
-frostspark boots
-Magic cuff
-Harpy wings
-gold watch
He's holding vortex beater.
Thank you!
hm, the house and martian saucer goes over the border of the request limit, I would rather like to do one character.

Not going to request, but I'd like to say that you make great art. :p

My days of requesting were left back on the TO forums, and they aren't coming back.

(Cmon other people, get your requests in before it is too late!)

Forgot to set a deadline....the plans were to close requests upcoming Sunday, or when a fair amount of requests has already entered.

Oh oh oh that reminds me

There needs to be some invisible men in the background my request. Like, a ton of invisible men.

there had better be invisible men steef im warning u

Can I make a request?
If you decide not to do it, I'll understand.
Capture 2015-10-23 10_35_04.png
EDIT: Changed the pic. Holding any throwing weapon is fine(Surikans will be good).

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom