Drawings & Paintings ppower arts

Can I make a request?
If you decide not to do it, I'll understand.
He should be holding a death sickle.
yeah...I'm not sure about this one...I'm feeling not really right when imaging drawing him.
I'm sorry, I usually dislike it to decline it, but I can only imagine a creepier thing than I like to look at myself.
That said, I dislike drawing things like demons too.

*magically throws bunch of requests not to decline that include demons*
I'm surprised that this thread didn't turn into a request storm.

*magically throws bunch of requests not to decline that include demons*
I'm surprised that this thread didn't turn into a request storm.
I'm actually not, such a thing has never happened to me tho. mainly just about 10 or something.
*shrugs* I don't mind, lesser requests means also more time to do my own stuff.
Requests are however great to kill my art block, and for others to get art, so double win :)

I made it in time so that's good.
4QW90ds.png

That's my simple request, try to keep in mind that he is wearing the Gypsy robe, so I want something akin to that.
Other then that, you don't have to draw the wings if you don't want to.

I would love to request my character, I love your art so much.

FhpTnBvh.jpg

This is a general overview of that she looks like, but I have one more picture just to get another side view.
X7tY0WD.jpg

This side is the side with runes on it. Also, if you can't tell, she has black reflective gloves. The only change from the preexisting drawings is a red and then black stripe going around the end of the beak, so a kind of reddish ring encircling near the tip of the beak, and the end of the beak being black.

EDIT:
ueXUR8J.png
Her mask now looks like this.

Last edited:
yeah...I'm not sure about this one...I'm feeling not really right when imaging drawing him.
I'm sorry, I usually dislike it to decline it, but I can only imagine a creepier thing than I like to look at myself.
That said, I dislike drawing things like demons too.
Can I make a different request then?

Hue.
The armor doesn't look very armorish ( maybe I just forgot to describe it :x ), but the drawing is pretty good none the less. Putting it into sig.

Back
Top Bottom