ppower's Q&A.

Do you happen to play TF2?

Would Nageru become a surgeon for a day just to get a Holy Hand Grenade out of someone's stomach just to make it available for PC?

What do you think would happen if my oc ShadowZero, a warrior of the Hallow, met steef or Nageru?
Assuming ShadowZero is your avatar, I like your setup of blue/red and white wings. So it would end well when meeting me.
your opinion on rainbows?
favorite genre of music?
is my signature cool enough yet.
Rainbows...they're pretty, but I'm not a big fan of it. (despite the fact that my character with Terra Blade is pretty colorful)
Often Scifi and metal. Metroid series (and remixes) has some great ones:
I like most game music, but Metroid has really some of the best ones.
Your signature looks neat, I like it already that it has links, a spoiler and that it's placed in the middle instead of the left.
Do you happen to play TF2?

Would Nageru become a surgeon for a day just to get a Holy Hand Grenade out of someone's stomach just to make it available for PC?
No, the only Multiplayer FPS I play are Uberstrike and Counterstrike. I can't get my likings to TF2.

and Believe me, you don't want a surgeon that rather likes to throw knives everywhere.

Assuming ShadowZero is your avatar, I like your setup of blue/red and white wings. So it would end well when meeting me.

Rainbows...they're pretty, but I'm not a big fan of it. (despite the fact that my character with Terra Blade is pretty colorful)
Often Scifi and metal. Metroid series (and remixes) has some great ones:
I like most game music, but Metroid has really some of the best ones.
Your signature looks neat, I like it already that it has links, a spoiler and that it's placed in the middle instead of the left.

No, the only Multiplayer FPS I play are Uberstrike and Counterstrike. I can't get my likings to TF2.

and Believe me, you don't want a surgeon that rather likes to throw knives everywhere.
metroid did have some amazing music <3

The origins of steef?
Well, Here comes the full story:
steef.png

This was Steven in his first form when I've created him, around....10 years back, if it isn't even more.
(obviously, this was redrawn from the original drawing, where I wasn't really an artist at all >_>)

It was the first character I've drawn and it was pretty much the cartoon version of myself, presenting me IRL. in terms of shape, belief and likings.
This is also why I like to refer him in most cases, and why I'm talking in first person when I talk about him.

The reason why he has blue shirt and red pants? That one is really silly honestly...But that was actually to counter the very casual 'red shirt and blue pants' combination :p

Now then, back when I created him, was to make several random comics about him, my brother, and a lot of others about random shenanigans...which were...really random...like a fair, rollercoaster, saving the world from bandits...but I was like 8 or something.

Now, that was all pretty fun and such...but one day I just had no more interests in it, So almost everyone was forgotten for a long period of time. except Steven himself. because in any game where you can customise your character, I still kept the 'blue shirt and red pants' combination, as it felt kind of unique to me.

In the meantime, I got DeviantART and started drawing similair comics, but then about pokemon, there I had a new character, A Blaziken, that was going to represent me, from that time, Steven was totally forgotten. and meanwhile I was also going to impove in digital arts while making those comics.

But then, there was one game we all know, Terraria. I found it then a really awesome game, so I made my first fanart for it.
the_monster_in_the_underground_jungle_by_ppowersteef-d6vkwbi.png

I was going to do more stuff in Terraria, but I was also sad that the comic and blaziken would be forgotten. So that's why I gave him what I call the 'Firepower'
Which was a mighty source of self-regenerating flames. which makes him able to do the same flaming movements as a Blaziken.
Which had some side-effects, his hair became flame colored and gives off heat. his eyes also turned as bright as the sun. which became pernament yellow when cooled down. and I let him change his name from my IRL name to my username.

From that moment, I also started to see him as a hero with unique powers, so instead of returning to his old group, He started a new one with his Terraria OC's of all classes.

And that is it for now, might talk about some other origins later.

What are your favorite enemies from:
Metroid Prime 1
Metroid Prime 2
Metroid Prime 3?

To add to the previous question, what are your favorite bosses from each of the Prime games?

Then what are your Top 5 Favorite Weapons from Terraria?

Metroid Prime has great enemies, but I can't call them all because that would be too long.

Favorite enemy from Prime:
A
bit tied between Sheegots and Beetles

Beetles are from the start in the game, they're one of the first Prime creatures you'll encounter, everytime they spawn and making their sound makes me really feel like "Aww yeah! I'm playing Metroid Prime!" and then I rapidly shoot them down, they're a good new enemy that you'll encounter.

Baby Sheegots got my love too, I like the way how they awake from their sleep and sheds of the snow, then attacking you with an icy breath or ranged attack.
The Adult Sheegoth was also a great mini-boss fight, I like it's design and immumity to most attacks, and they'll even stamp to shake you back to the ground when you're higher than him. it's annoying, but smart nonetheless, it's a great creature.

Favorite enemy from Prime 2 echoes:

Gotta go for the Ing itself, They're creepy, and it scared me when I encountered and fought the first one, knowing that it was still dominant in it's own dimension. and I was still with only a ppower beam. and that's what makes them really interesting, that they're supposed to freak me out, much worse than the shadow beasts in Twilight Princess (Like, I can't really be scared of it with the wolf link fight theme >.>, the Ing theme compared is epic!)

I havn't played corruption tho, but I really want to.

Favorite bosses:
Prime:
Meta Ridley, I was already looking for that fight when I started the game, that fight was really intense, seeing Ridley in his armored metal covering, fully equipped with High-tech weapons, making him really a frightening enemy. and it was really a hard one too, I loved the whole battle.

Echoes:
Dark Samus, any encounter with your dark self is scary, you'll question yourself if you can beat it, (sadly for game logic, any boss you encounter is supposed to be defeatable), But Dark Samus was a badass fight, all her encounters. I've even saved the second fight on a different file :p

Corruption:
Even I havn't played it by myself, my favorite is, without a doubt, Rundas, Rundas is just one of the bosses you don't even want to kill, but have to. even the music fits that moment. Rundas' attacks in hypermode were incredible too, swinging a gigantic icicle like a badass.

Man...I feel sorry that Samus had to kill him...

...Favorite terraria weapons? Oh yeah...

Just keeping it short for now:
1. Laser Machinegun, it feels like going Hypermode in Metroid style.
2. Terra Blade, favorite Sword
3. Solar Eruption, It's a sword and it's fire! double yes!
4. Tactical Shotgun, badass
5. Flamethrower/Elf melter, because I like to burn things

Man, I spend like half an hour, if not more, in this >_>

One of the Big Questions coming up!

...Dark Samus or a SA-X?

What types of Anime do you enjoy?

What's your Favorite Building Material in Terraria? And what types of Farms do you make?

Um also... Do you like me?:merchantpassionate:

One of the Big Questions coming up!

...Dark Samus or a SA-X?

What types of Anime do you enjoy?

What's your Favorite Building Material in Terraria? And what types of Farms do you make?

Um also... Do you like me?:merchantpassionate:
1. Hard one, both plays the same role of been Samus alter evil.
I would go for Dark Samus though, not because SA-X is a bad character design, but because it's AI is just bad. And the final fight is easy to cheese.
Dark Samus has to me the same fear feelings as SA-X. but it also made a scary introduction, (by the time Samus stood up to take action, the light crystal behind her was already shattered). The battles are cool too, good difficulity and great music.

2. I havn't watched much Anime, I could go for Pokemon....but meh.

3. hard to choose a favorite one out of all. But I do enjoy making things with Sunplate and Dynasty Wood.

4. You're a good Person to talk about the Metroid francise, so I like you :)
[DOUBLEPOST=1455879108,1449130631][/DOUBLEPOST]Allright, after Playing MP3: Corruption, I can tell about the enemies/bosses:

Favorite enemy:
It's a hard choice, as not much enemies were really rememberable.
But the one I've really laughed at are the tinbots, It's looks so funny when you bowl them away with the boost ball.

Favorite Boss:
I previously said Rundas (without a doubt, loool), I can understand, the feelings and music is epic.
But the battle with Dark Samus, that's the one, that's the one everyone hoped to fight at the end of the trilogy, you've to fight to prevent yourself from been corrupted. All attacks are based on the extremely powerful Laser Machinegun Phazon Beam.

That fight was great, Dark samus had some new tricks and attacks compared to MP2, It's incredible.
(And then a gigantic brain appeared to take over his role >_>)

If you could be any Animal you wanted (both real or fantasy) what would you be?

Then how about your favorite number or type of number if you have one?

And what do you think of my OC Akatsuki? And if Nageru and Akatsuki were to meet, what do you anticipate their meeting would be like?

If you could be any Animal you wanted (both real or fantasy) what would you be?

Then how about your favorite number or type of number if you have one?

And what do you think of my OC Akatsuki? And if Nageru and Akatsuki were to meet, what do you anticipate their meeting would be like?
I had once thoughts about how life would be as a bird, since you can just fly anywhere where you can be.
Though, I'm glad to be human, since they're able to create the world to their shape, and are smart and handy enough to work out everything they want.
This also comes up with the thing that we're also making things too complicated for ourself, that sometimes the life of an animal is much easier. outside of all need of all bussiness, tax, theft, and mess. but I wouldn't know if life is easier to keep hunting or get hunted to survive.

Formely, my favorite number was 5. but nowadays I'm liking several numbers I've seen online, like '1337', '69466' and '27', also known as the number of repeating to me, the more I think about it, the more I see it.

Akatsuki is pretty...dark to me. So I've not really much to say.
About the meeting with Nageru though, I think she will approve the kimono =w=.

What do you feel about my OC, Flask? (He's an unicorn in PFP - just ignore fangs.) Or in fact, the My Little Pony franchise in general.

Would you plan to play a real-time strategy if you could learn how? Why yes/why not?

Your opinion about role-playing vs. storymaking?

I completely forgot I've an Q&A here, lol.
Might need to give some things a revisit if this becomes active again.
What do you feel about my OC, Flask? (He's an unicorn in PFP - just ignore fangs.) Or in fact, the My Little Pony franchise in general.

Would you plan to play a real-time strategy if you could learn how? Why yes/why not?

Your opinion about role-playing vs. storymaking?
I have little interest in the MLP series, so I rather prefer to say nothing about it.
I do have my own share of childhood cartoons, just not MLP.

I do already play RTS games like Age of Empires. It's a great game. Other than that, I also have Faster than Light in mind.
They're pretty fun once you can do the management well.

I like to give my OCs a backstory and such, it's fun to relate them to each other through various ways. But I don't roleplay with them, usually it's for drawing them.

how did you decide to join the forums?
I think this dates back to fall 2013, I've started drawing Terraria art, and had planned to draw more of the game. I also wanted to hit an audience related with the game, so that's where I decided to sign up.
Much has changed since then, but I'm still drawing for Terraria, occasionally.
Any favourite civilisation you play as in Age of Empires?
I don't think I've played any other games in that category, Age of Empires was pretty unique to me. The closest I can get is probably Lego Rock Raiders, which was great as well

That doesn't answer my question of most liked civilisation of you, but eh, whatever.

Do you have any favourite pokemon in your mind?

And, have you not heard of this... non-game? (There is No Game: Wrong Dimension)

Last edited:
That doesn't answer my question of most liked civilisation of you, but eh, whatever.
Any favourite civilisation you play as in Age of Empires?
Whoops, I've misunderstood it, lol.
I usually like to play Azteks, because of their monks, relic income, and infantry setup. They're pretty solid, even though if they're lacking on horses or gunpowder.
The Spanish are also great by giving villagers the upper hand as well.
Do you have any favourite pokemon in your mind?
Blaziken is my first pick when I think of one. Probably Gardevoir afterwards. Given that they're in the same region, they fit well together.
And, have you not heard of this... non-game?
Have I not heard of this non-game, or have I heard of this game?

Either way, I don't know what you mean. The closest I can come is the "There is no game" thing

Anyway - what do you feel about Among Us game?
It looked interesting at first sight, as I like "Who's the mole" and the werewolves card game. But after 2 hours in, I've kinda seen enough of it already.
I get little to no satisfaction out of it. Either your team wins even though you've died yourself, or you win by been the biggest liar.
Even when telling the truth, people still seems suspicious of you (or "sus" as they like to call it), and throw you out regardless. Whether the team really wins or not afterwards doesn't really matter to me. As I already felt betrayed.

I don't get how this game has it's replay value honestly, as it felt stagnant pretty quickly.
Maybe it depends on the kind of people, but I've already lost interests to go back to it.

Back
Top Bottom