PS4 Pre-Hardmode Frost Hydra

Spir!t

Terrarian
I’m guessing this is a new glitch because I haven’t seen anything about it, there is a whole frost hydra staff in a regular chest in the dungeon. I just defeated skeletron.
1.3.4 is wack.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 179
I’m guessing this is a new glitch because I haven’t seen anything about it, there is a whole frost hydra staff in a regular chest in the dungeon. I just defeated skeletron.
1.3.4 is wack.
Hi there @fullyclean, looks like that may be a screenshot from Xbox 360, PS3, or WiiU (and therefore not 1.3.4)? If so, yeah, there may be a bit of wonkiness in which you can get a Biome chest item in a regular chest. Since the old gen consoles won’t be receiving any further updates (and therefore no more bug fixes) this issue will remain in the game.

Hi there @fullyclean, looks like that may be a screenshot from Xbox 360, PS3, or WiiU (and therefore not 1.3.4)? If so, yeah, there may be a bit of wonkiness in which you can get a Biome chest item in a regular chest. Since the old gen consoles won’t be receiving any further updates (and therefore no more bug fixes) this issue will remain in the game.
Well, no. I play on a PS4 and I took a photo with my phone. This was in the new 1.3.4 update.
P.S- I’m pretty sure the bone glove isn’t in old gen.

Well, no. I play on a PS4 and I took a photo with my phone. This was in the new 1.3.4 update.
P.S- I’m pretty sure the bone glove isn’t in old gen.
Whoops, sorry about that, I don’t know what I was thinking. I see that it’s current gen now. Looks like this issue is also present on PS4.

If you have a moment, you can send in your info to Pipeworks, the console developers here: Terraria: Console & Mobile Bug Form

Back
Top Bottom