Mobile Pre hardmode goblin army glitch

Yep, I seem to be able to get NPCs to spawn including the guide, ive gotten the nurse, and the dryad and a traveling merchant, try sleeping in a bed if that doesn’t work try putting the world from google drive into your world file to replace it because when I joined it said goblin army has been defeated and oddly it repeated twice(at the same time)

Sleeping in a bed isn’t working, how do I get the world file into terraria?
Did you get your NPCs to move in yet @McCorin? Loading up your world, I got them to spawn in fine. You just have to sit around and wait for time to pass (or sleep in a bed to speed up time) for them to move in.

Nurse, Dryad, Clothier, Guide, Demolitionist (make sure you have some sort of bombs in inventory) all spawned in that same night or the next morning.

If you’re still having trouble let us know.

If you want to fight the goblins, craft the battle standard to begin the actual invasion event (yes, it's pre-hardmode) and clear them out with a few stacks of grenades (it's relatively easy, even on master mode for the worthy worlds) then you can get the tinkerer and hopefully that may unconfuse the npc spawning system, though make sure you have enough houses beforehand.

Back
Top Bottom