tModLoader Pre-Hardmode Items Plus

gh0stb0y3

Terrarian
jr9noh.jpg

A Team Rift mod.

Pre-Hardmode Items Plus Is a mod that offers a selection of tools otherwise reserved for hardmode,
such as drills, wings, repeaters and more, and makes variants of them available in pre-hardmode.

Installation:
To install this mod, first install tModLoader.
This mod needs Mechanical Core to function.
Then, either download the mod from the link below and place the file in the folder 'My Games\Terraria\ModLoader\Mods', or use the in-game mod browser.
[Download Link]

Contents: Coming Soon

To start crafting mechanical items, first make a mechanical workbench from Mechanical Core, then find the appropriate materials and craft the item you want there.
Simple! And remember, the guide is your friend!

Version: 2.0

:kingslime:Please add contents, I don't know how good this mod is if I don't know what's in it.:islime:
Wings from wooden to night wings (jungle + fiery + demonite/crimtane wings), drills from same materials and cogs (slimy, steel and others), that you can find in mechanical core mod.

I can't get this or Mechanical Core to even show up in my mods list, with or without other mods present. They also don't show up in the in-game mod browser, I have to install them manually.

Hey can someone please help me with installing this mod i have tried everything and still nothing. Also if it just won't work then can you point me to a mod that adds pre-hardmode wings :hoppinjack::hoppinjack::hoppinjack::pumpking::pumpking::pumpking::hoppinjack::hoppinjack::hoppinjack:

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom