tModLoader Pre-Hardmode Items+

Better spoiler
h_1454527035_5397555_5afcdaebe9.png

Hey almazss? Can you make wings made out of jungle spores and stingers and rusty cogs?

here's my sprite idea of it.

Jungle Wings.png
thats all! Thanks if you respond!

is the mechanical bench for making the wings and drills? if so than aww, i was working on a sprite for that.

oh well, it looks good, i suggest a cool looking animation to go with it..
[DOUBLEPOST=1454906943,1454906763][/DOUBLEPOST]I have to admit, all the wings be lookin' sexy.

I'm not entirely sure why there's so many prehardmode wings.. maybe it should just be like lesser harpy wings, etc.
Also drills aren't needed, picks are better.

Maybe you should add more accessories or just things that will be helpful. Not OVERLY helpful like wings and whatnot. Just a tip.

Is there a download link? Or am I just blind and not seeing things properly?
This is a tModLoader mod, if you install TModLoader, you can find this mod in the mod browser in-game.
[DOUBLEPOST=1455193183,1455192957][/DOUBLEPOST]
Also drills aren't needed, picks are better.
This issue will be fixed in the next update.

Maybe you should add more accessories or just things that will be helpful. Not OVERLY helpful like wings and whatnot. Just a tip.
With all due respect, this is not so much a tip as it is being told to completely re-work the mod. We are currently in the process of re-balancing things however, but if you do not like the additions this mod makes to the game, you can simply chose not to use it. I mean this with no offence, of course.

This is a tModLoader mod, if you install TModLoader, you can find this mod in the mod browser in-game.
I use a mac and tModLoader's mod browser feature is quite buggy on it. Nothing shows in the mod browser section. Could you guys provide a download link for people who can't use the mod browser?

I like this mod very much. However, the spawn rate on the Rusty Cog Slimes is too high and I feel like I have an abundance of them rather than something I need to find. Also, the texture is very bright...perhaps copy the original slime texture and put the Cog on him. Just a suggestion, thanks :joy:
I'll get on it right now!

Back
Top Bottom