Sprites [Pre-Hardmode] New Summoning Weapon! Stone Wand

Mister Creeper

Skeletron Prime
So I had come up with this idea when I was reading @amenyoussef 's thread. Check out his thread below!
https://forums.terraria.org/index.p...-some-summoning-staffs-earlier-in-game.55730/

So here is a new early on Summoning weapon!

Stone Staff.png

Stone Wand
Damage: 10 (Summon)
Knockback: 8 (Strong)
Uses 12 Mana
Critical Chance: 5%
Usage Time: 27 (Average)
Velocity: 7
Tooltip: Summons a Stone Golem to fight for you.
Rarity:
Rarity_color_2_big.png

Sell: 50
SilverCoin.gif

This will summon a stone golem that will appear above you when using Left-Click. It will blast a green shockwave that will blow your opponents away! You can use Right-Click to summon it over a specific area and it will stay there to blast oncoming mobs away. (Kinda like the Stardust guardian.) If it doesn't attack anything for 5 seconds, then it will hover back to you. Once it shoots its shockwave, it needs to wait 2 seconds to charge up again. However if the wand is fully upgraded, it'll only need to wait half a second to charge up.
Stone Golem Minion:
Stone Golem.png

Obtained from crafting: 25 Stone Blocks and 1 Emerald.

Please tell me what you think! :dryadwink:

Last edited:
An emerald on chest of the golem isn't Terraria-sprite-formated. Try to fix it. But I like this idea.
Yeahh so true. But + it recolour of Stardust Guardian with resized Emerald to 1x1 pixels on it's chest.
Just playin recolour. You can still see light original colours on it.

Here is mine, but done yesterday (but making single sprite without animation frames to mod owner won't help him so much) to make it a lot more interestring.
stone guardian.png

Yeahh so true. But + it recolour of Stardust Guardian with resized Emerald to 1x1 pixels on it's chest.
Just playin recolour. You can still see light original colours on it.

Here is mine, but done yesterday (but making single sprite without animation frames to mod owner won't help him so much) to make it a lot more interestring.
View attachment 163582
That looks great! Sorry I'm still new to pixel art, so I don't really know how to make it terraria sprite formatted yet. %-_-

Back
Top Bottom