Weapons & Equip Pre-hardmode weapon variety

How is my idea?

• I like this

• This is a really good idea!

• Meh.

Results are only viewable after voting.

poptendo

Steampunker
So i was just doing an expert playthrough as my first Terraria 1.3 playthrough, and noticed how boring magic weapons are in pre-hardmode. The charged blaster cannon from the martain madness event is so cool, and shows how much the hardmode stuff is payed more attention to. The staves, some weak things, and a water bolt is all there really is. So im proposing you could add new, fancy and unique pre-hardmode stuff for magic, summoner, and ranged.

Magic:
Like i said (Basically) stated above is that magic in Pre-hardmode is just lacking in magic weapons and stylish magic weapons. Adding some neat new meteorite substitute (like in place of space gun) weapons would be awesome.

Summoner:
This class is just lacking...everything. I mean, i dont know where to start. This. class. is. just. lame. Yup. The Bee armor is really dumb as even Molten armor is much easier to get access to, because bee armor requires you to kill the queen bee, that mean farming her. not fun. And it's not that she "too hard", its just not any bit fun because she's too easy. (Now dont go and buff her, that's not what this thread's about!) I think making an alternate armor like jungle armor is to meteorite. A few more summon staves would benefit this class nicely.

Ranged:
This class i am currently using after getting tired of the Expert playthrough (which i did quit and start over non-expert) and find while nearing the time to tear down the wall, that, Pre-hardmode lacks bullets. I think some neat bullets that are unique and maybe the bullet equivalent of Hellfire arrows would work. The Necro armor could use a buff, because i know that melee's dps is much higher, but keep it balanced as i also know melee is supposed to be stronger. (as a side note i think Necro armor could use a re-sprite, Because it just doesn't feel like it fits with all that fancy new update stuff. But i'm sure you spriters dont want to here that after all that new sprites you did)

Melee:
I don't really feel this class needs much between the swords, spears, flails, boomerangs, and now yo-yo's. It feels like this classes variety is what you should strive to put in every class.

I totally think it's fine to give KIND criticism, but i would really appreciate it if you didn't swear. Thx

TL;DR : Pre-hardmode could use some more stuff and variety.

Back
Top Bottom