Pre-Thanksgiving Treats for Console & Mobile Terrarians!

ZOOM FEATURE ON THE XBOX ONE PLEASE! I dont care about new content as it will be far to small to actually make out what the :red: is going on.
Considering you've already posted on the thread dedicated to this very subject you already know that this is in the works. In that case, posting on this thread about it was unnecessary.

I've always been able to hold to buy using R1 on PS3 version. This sounds exciting though! New pet yay!! Must... kill... Turkor! As soon as possible! XD

hello I´m going to say you my suggests:
1: you can include another final boss because okram is too easy my suggest is include like a demond boss at the hell.
2. you can include too other invasions like the alien invasion in te pc.
3:I have another invassion idea you can introduce a mechanic moon or a robotic invasion
4:it could be good add an other dungeon like a labyrinth where the boss is a minotaur
please comment them thanks

1: you can include another final boss because okram is too easy my suggest is include like a demond boss at the hell.
3:I have another invassion idea you can introduce a mechanic moon or a robotic invasion
4:it could be good add an other dungeon like a labyrinth where the boss is a minotaur
Look, you can't just spam suggestions on every offical thread. If you want to post them, post it in the suggestions section

Definitely the wrong location for this, and this post is about 11 months old.

Back
Top Bottom