Early game or late game?

• Early

Votes: 10 45.5%
  • Late

Votes: 12 54.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Honestly early game is slow and tedious. But it holds a place in my heart since it makes me feel like I'm still a noob. I'm not a noon at many things anymore =S]*starts crying*[/S] so this holds dear no matter what.

I love both. Post-hardmode is the part that I am most comfortable in, though.

It is always the nicest thing, still, to start a new playthrough and begin again.

I feel really really underpowered in early game, and then once its hard mode you start getting the cool stuff! Its totally like "Woah im actually a Bada:red::red: now!"

Earlygame is rather stale after playing it a few times. You know what you have to do and you wish you could do it faster.
As the scale expands after defeating one mechanical boss, partially due to the class system and the amount of things you can do becoming more and more, the game gets more interesting. "I don't want to defeat the Destroyer, let me make an Ankh Shield first. Now that I have my Optic Staff, I can traverse this world much safer", says the summoner, for example.

Things start to cool down after Pumpking though. With the material to finally take down Duke Fishron without risking too much, and the ability to get far enough into the Frost Moon event to grab their loot with a bit of luck, less and less things are there to do in the world. At least you can still resort to building, because Shroomite Digging Claws are beast.

The early game is very fun, because you know nothing about your world and are powerless to the degree you can barely handle slimes. It serves as a motive to get stronger and build a base. Though the late game is very fun because you wield absolute power over everything by then, though you will have discovered most of your world's major secrets at that point.

i really enjoy late game. i just love tearing up pre-hm bosses when i want a break from something i need to do. speaking of tearing up old bosses i remember when i could kill skeletron with my excalibur in about a minute or so back in 1.1. now i can kill him in less than 10 seconds with the horsemans blade

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom