Are you happy that PfE is being remade?

• Yes

Votes: 56 98.2%
  • No

Votes: 1 1.8%
  • Other

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
Is there an option to toggle which prefixes are active? i just find the mirrored one unfair... and the psychic one annoying as F XD

Is there an option to toggle which prefixes are active? i just find the mirrored one unfair... and the psychic one annoying as F XD
In the next tModLoader release there will be 'ModConfig', which allows mods to add configs. I will add that for this mod, and allow you to enable/disable prefixes.

I always enjoyed prefixes for enemies, and I am ecstatic to see development is back even though this is currently only in beta right now.

Last edited:
I wonder what would happen If a player could get a prefix?

upload_2019-2-12_21-56-5.png

Is there an add on for the weapons? I checked the browser, but haven't seen anything. I saw you have planned on adding them via another mod, just wasn't sure on the status

Is there an add on for the weapons? I checked the browser, but haven't seen anything. I saw you have planned on adding them via another mod, just wasn't sure on the status
You mean prefixes for items? It's called "Even more modifiers" and is available on the browser. I'm also working on a definite v1.0 release that will contain much more content, which will release with the next release of tModLoader.

No, no, I meant the items from the original PfE. The cool items that had charges, they were a new new aspect I liked. Sorry for the confusion. If it's not until the next release of tMod, that's cool. Just soooooo happy to see this mod isn't dead in the water! Thanks a ton for your work on it!

Jofairden, did you find the motivation to work on multiplayer? PfE is my favorite mod, looking forward to multiplayer again. :)

Sorry to hear that. Hopefully things get better for you sooner than later. Thanks for all the fun you've given the modding community.

Gotta say this mod is fun, especially when a mob is just giant or collosal and all I see is a big Target and my little copper bow can't stop them lol.

I am also curious about the additional items that were removed from this mod. It was one of the things I was looking forward to, any word on the separate mod with them?

Also hope life is going well for you keep up the good work on all those mods you are working on

Back
Top Bottom