tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Hey, when you hit a Rare prefix enemy on multiplayer, they disappear and cannot be killed/you cannot get drops from them. Any way to fix this?

it seems like the ice shard ring only shoot to the left and not towards the cursor
if you are in multiplayer it's normal,it's the server sending the entity but cannont get the info
PS:it would be good if the Greatarrow would get their effect in tooltip,having a lot of greatarrow without knowing the difference make me unable to choose

Please add some sort of visual cue for the Throwing Needles multi-throw when fully charged. It's nearly impossible to hear most of the time.

I can't seem to find the answer to this in the main post. Maybe I'm just missing it.

But, is this mod 1.3.5 friendly?

I can't seem to find the answer to this in the main post. Maybe I'm just missing it.

But, is this mod 1.3.5 friendly?
There are no mods for 1.3.5, and won't be until tModLoader itself has updated. The quick patch they made does not count.

Some rather significant and strange bugs found with this mod.

Water never stops flowing. Not sure what this is about - it's just always moving. Not a huge deal but creates some strange things.

Reversing Gravity is where things go south. NPCs, friendly and enemy alike, appear to flip gravity, and their hurt box flips gravity but their hitboxes and actual positions remain unchanged.

If you reverse gravity and land on a platform, you see a double of the land. Really strange looking.

Embellished Robe renders on top of the Shield of Cthulhu, haven't tested other accessories yet. And are there other armor sets from the tokens?

Is it just me, or do enemies with the rare suffix drop more stuff overall, I seem to get rare drops more often from enemies if they are rare.

Reporting that with tModLoader 0.9.2.3 (compat version) with the new Terraria update 1.3.5.5 that this mod causes incredible lag in multipler; the monsters are not appearing altered on clients that are not connected on the hose machine. Single player works great though.

Reporting that with tModLoader 0.9.2.3 (compat version) with the new Terraria update 1.3.5.5 that this mod causes incredible lag in multipler; the monsters are not appearing altered on clients that are not connected on the hose machine. Single player works great though.
your comment is not related in absolute to the mod, this most be on the modloader thread instead.

your comment is not related in absolute to the mod, this most be on the modloader thread instead.

No, the problem is not tModLoder. Many other mods, both large and small, work flawlessly in multiplayer with the newest compatible version of tModLoader. This is specifically a report that THIS mod doesn't work well in the newest version of tModLoader/Terraria whilst in multiplayer. Take it or leave it, just reporting in.

I have a few caveats with some of the enemy modifiers.

Voodoo: Playing with modded weapons that inflict lots and varied debuffs, I can say voodoo must be the most bizarre and annoying modifier. I get all sorts of crazy debuffs I'd never otherwise see, some of which have no effect, and others which -absolutely destroy me-. I had to stop using a minion because voodoo enemies were putting A FULL MINUTE OF VENOM on me.

Mirrored: The bane of rangers. It's so unfair how they reflect everything at you, my own arrows travel too fast and almost oneshot me every time. Thankfully I have weapons that circumvent this reflection but if I inadvertedly fire at one of them that's 450 health I won't see for a while.

Malefic: The range on their minimum damage is obscene, messing with my health regen from screens away, most of the time they are completely out of my sight and I panic wondering why the heck am I losing health.

So I love the mod, especially the rapiers, but... is it possible for modifiers to not apply to bosses?

If you don't want to do it, I'd at least like to know how to do it myself, but I have no ability to code.

When a boss has spliter
That has happened to me at least 5 times. :D I got extra loot, too, 3 of those times.
Although one time was because a splitter golem head doesn't drop extra loot. It just makes more lasers.

I have a few caveats with some of the enemy modifiers.

Voodoo: Playing with modded weapons that inflict lots and varied debuffs, I can say voodoo must be the most bizarre and annoying modifier. I get all sorts of crazy debuffs I'd never otherwise see, some of which have no effect, and others which -absolutely destroy me-. I had to stop using a minion because voodoo enemies were putting A FULL MINUTE OF VENOM on me.

Mirrored: The bane of rangers. It's so unfair how they reflect everything at you, my own arrows travel too fast and almost oneshot me every time. Thankfully I have weapons that circumvent this reflection but if I inadvertedly fire at one of them that's 450 health I won't see for a while.

Malefic: The range on their minimum damage is obscene, messing with my health regen from screens away, most of the time they are completely out of my sight and I panic wondering why the heck am I losing health.

You forgot Adaptive. It is the bane of any class playthrough. Even for normal play, you constantly have to swap weapon types. I got an adaptive Omnicide (boss from Thorium) once, and I eventually died because of the Curse of Omnicide.

Last edited:
You forgot Adaptive. It is the bane of any class playthrough. Even for normal play, you constantly have to swap weapon types. I got an adaptive Omnicide (boss from Thorium) once, and I eventually died because of the Curse of Omnicide.

We don't talk about adaptive. We don't talk about the dark times.

Adaptive supreme calamitas. No. no that's fine. I didn't want all these potions. I'd love to go through devourer of gods again to get another shot at it. No yeah, I love it.

Back
Top Bottom