tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

i want to start another mod run.when is this mod gonna be updated for 1.3.5?
Could be awhile yet, and it could be never. Sadly, the mod's creator hasn't been active on the forum in almost 3 months.

So it may be updated (along with their other popular modifiers mod) in the coming weeks, or worst case, it may never be updated. When getting dependent on using a mod, you always run the risk of development ending after an incompatible update.

A mod's creator could always leave the scene. And if they don't allow other talented individuals to continue development in their place, the life of that mod is only temporary and shouldn't ever be taken for granted -- just something to always keep in mind.

Could be awhile yet, and it could be never. Sadly, the mod's creator hasn't been active on the forum in almost 3 months.

So it may be updated (along with their other popular modifiers mod) in the coming weeks, or worst case, it may never be updated. When getting dependent on using a mod, you always run the risk of development ending after an incompatible update.

A mod's creator could always leave the scene. And if they don't allow other talented individuals to continue development in their place, the life of that mod is only temporary and shouldn't ever be taken for granted -- just something to always keep in mind.
Damn, well maybe someone will make something similar. The idea of having any mobs have a chance to have boss like powers is awesome

Damn, well maybe someone will make something similar. The idea of having any mobs have a chance to have boss like powers is awesome
i did a LOT of searching for a prefixes modpack,in the tmod loader and on forums,but there isnt anything that comes close to the depth this mod does.i guess the best we can do is hope the creator comes back soon.

Heeeeyyyy when are you gonna update? i really like your mods (prefixes and modifiers) i want to use them in my world but i cant :p

@leonsuper6 ...are you seriously that lazy? Your question was just answered literally 2 posts ago:

Last edited:
Looking at his account provides the following: "Will probably push updates to the latest tMod version for all my mods when I'm back in the US in a couple weeks."
Youre the least lazy of us ! Here, take this totally not imaginary badge ! :D
Anyone with european timezone wants to play heavily modded playthru with me ?

Back
Top Bottom