tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

I never tried using cheat sheet to remove it. It's a little silly but stable, and we didn't want to mess anything up. Are you playing in multiplayer too? If so are the magic rings working correctly for you? In our game if someone uses a magic ring, the effects appear on everyone's screen but don't do anything.

not sure tbh, as soon as this weird name thing appeard we agreed to deactivate the mod, we still want to use it eventually

s
Try this. I sure hope it's the fixed one and not the broken one (that does still work as long as you have Cheat Sheet enabled).
till the same problem, i'm gonna give yall the modlist we are using
Prefixes For Enemies
Cheat Sheet
Recipe Browser
Calamity
More Dialogue
JPAN's Bags of Holding
Low-Health Beep
'The' Fixer
Simple Auto Chests
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Boss Checklist
Helpful Hotkeys
WorldGen Previewer
Infinity - endless Items
Which Mod Is This From
Shader Library
Dye Easy
Shorter Respawn Time
Hair Dye for armor
Vanilla Dye Fix
Wing slot Upgraded

s

till the same problem, i'm gonna give yall the modlist we are using
Prefixes For Enemies
Cheat Sheet
Recipe Browser
Calamity
More Dialogue
JPAN's Bags of Holding
Low-Health Beep
'The' Fixer
Simple Auto Chests
Yet Another Boss Health Bar
Boss Checklist
Helpful Hotkeys
WorldGen Previewer
Infinity - endless Items
Which Mod Is This From
Shader Library
Dye Easy
Shorter Respawn Time
Hair Dye for armor
Vanilla Dye Fix
Wing slot Upgraded
Still gives the Kenneth error? Huh. That's odd. I have most of those mods with a bunch more others as well. Works completely fine, doesn't give me the error.

what do you mean by the kenneth error?
Ah, you mean those strange symbols on the prefixes? Oooh, my bad. I thought you meant the Kenneth error with the weird name thing. I don't know how to fix the symbol issue on the prefixes, sorry.

until the mod is free to play from the kenneth error and without having to use cheatsheet to make stable, but theyre getting there.
When you say using cheat sheet to make stable, does that just mean that I have to have cheat sheet? Or do I need to do something in the cheet sheet menus?

When you say using cheat sheet to make stable, does that just mean that I have to have cheat sheet? Or do I need to do something in the cheet sheet menus?
just include the cheatsheet in your activated mods is all you need, don't need to do anything in menus.

alternatively if you dare, you could recompile it yourself including the Pull Request I made ;)

until the mod is free to play from the kenneth error and without having to use cheatsheet to make stable, but theyre getting there.
That issue is fixed though (or seems like it at least). It's just not out for the public yet, although it's quite easy to get it if you know where to look :^)
[doublepost=1510675001,1510674595][/doublepost]
The public version requires Cheat Sheet to work, yes

Unzip it in Mod Sources, then go to the menu of the same name in tModloader, and build the mod.
I get this whenever i try to build it :/ What to do? Sry if that is a stupid question :/

Attachments

• 105600_20171114202117_1.png
    105600_20171114202117_1.png
    628.6 KB · Views: 171
I get this whenever i try to build it :/ What to do? Sry if that is a stupid question :/
The folder in Mod Sources has to be called EnemyMods, unless you know how to change it (and make it work, of course), keep that in mind.
That error is a tModLoader issue though. If you look at exact report, it should have something like this in it:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Collections.Immutable, Version=1.1.37.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Just follow the instructions from here (it's close to the bottom, you can't miss it)

The folder in Mod Sources has to be called EnemyMods, unless you know how to change it (and make it work, of course), keep that in mind.
That error is a tModLoader issue though. If you look at exact report, it should have something like this in it:

System.Reflection.TargetInvocationException: Exception has been thrown by the target of an invocation. ---> System.IO.FileNotFoundException: Could not load file or assembly 'System.Collections.Immutable, Version=1.1.37.0, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies. The system cannot find the file specified.

Just follow the instructions from here (it's close to the bottom, you can't miss it)
I changed the name to EnemyMods and added the dll file. Still didnt work. Its now like this:
BUGBUG.PNG

Back
Top Bottom