tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Cant seem to download this mod? When i click the direct download link im redirected to a make that says something about EnemysMod not being in ModBrowser

Just letting everyone know that Prefixes for Enemies will be merging with Even More Modifiers in the near future.
I've reworked the code of that mod entirely, and I'd say it's fairly close to re-release. This all because hiccup indefinitely left the community, and asked me to take care of these mods. When this happens, I will make a new thread because I can't update these. If you want to stay updated, best is to follow the repository.

The entire contents of PfE will be ported to the new system. I give a 99.99% guarantee that old problems will no longer be present when that happens.

Roughly how long do you think it'll be until the updated Prefixes for Enemies mod is ready for its first public release? Would you say it's closer to months away, or weeks away?

Idk if this was asked already but if a boss in expert mode, has the prefix split, and if you kill them also, will they the boss's loot bag also or no?

I found a bug in my playthrough, and was able to track it down to this mod. not sure if it's been reported yet or not (I couldn't find it when I searched) but moon lord spawning makes all blocks (except water, honey, and items dropped, that I can tell), completely disappear, making arenas just about worthless. I have to turn this mod off to fight him, because otherwise I'm running into blocks that are supposed to protect me from the deathray, and sometimes I'm not under them at all, I'm under platforms instead, which of course gets me hit. It's all just a black screen with the water & honey. I do use several mods, but I went through, enabling them one at a time & spawning him in, until this mod alone was enabled & the blocks still disappeared.

First 2 screen shots just show my arena set up, what it should look like. 3rd screen shot, obviously, shows everything that's disappeared, even the druid that was standing there. The last screen shot shows that my heart generators disappeared, but the items that the statue spawns have dropped still show.

This bug has now happened to me a BUNCH of times, over the course of a month or so. It just took me this long to get the motivation to figure out what's going on. It's happened in 2 different runthroughs, with different mods being used too. But it also happens, as I said earlier, when only this mod is enabled.

Last (hopefully helpful) thing I can think of is I've also tried it with different blocks. When this happened the first time, I immediately modified my arena to use the basic wood blocks instead of gemspark, and it still happened.

Attachments

• regular arena.JPG
    regular arena.JPG
    157.9 KB · Views: 194
  • regular arena 2.JPG
    regular arena 2.JPG
    130.5 KB · Views: 204
  • bug arena.JPG
    bug arena.JPG
    243.4 KB · Views: 250
  • bug arena 2.JPG
    bug arena 2.JPG
    219.3 KB · Views: 317
Will it be possible to use only changes for enemies, without everything else in EMM? In this case, this mod will perfectly complement any of the mods: Calamity, Thorium, Tremor, etc.
So far there is no information on this mode at all~-_-
PS, I would like even more new random reinforcement ..

Back
Top Bottom