tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Anyone knows how to make prefixes appear 100% on all mobs?

Edit: No i just want harder game xD I decompiled the mod but i don't understand how to change values to make it 100%

Last edited:
Don't know, but if what you are looking for is an easier way to get the coins, i would suggest installing cheat menu by jopojelly and co.
It has a spawn rate increase options, so you can make enemies spawn up to 30 times as fast as usual, easily filling your screen.

Dungeon Casters spawn invisible sometimes. Not just tiny (they are cute) but invisible and no hitbox. They are there because they are pelting me with water bolts and teleporting all over. Homing weapons won't target them, minions can't see them. Running the following mods:
Calamity, CheatSheet, CosmeticVariety, Prefixes for Enemies, HerosMod, imkSushi, MinersExtra, OmniSwing, QualityofLife, Thorium, Tremor, Wingslot

I think that there should be diamond tokens post - moon lord. Bullets have all effects of previous bullets, and same for arrows.

EDIT:

They should either have low damage or low effects of the previous projectiles. The weapons should be overpowered for playing around, or just another tier stronger for modded post - Moon Lord bosses.

Last edited:
The Reaper Suffix sounds a little strong, at least in the case of certain enemies, maybe like a worm in the underground desert, only way outta that would be having hunter potions on you I think. Unless I'm dumb and missing something like enemy exclusions or it only appearing after certain events.

EDIT: I'm certaintly dumb, 1% chance + Skeletron defeated requirements, still how crazy would it be if something like the EoW or Destroyer had That Reaper Suffix. Haha.

The Reaper Suffix sounds a little strong, at least in the case of certain enemies, maybe like a worm in the underground desert, only way outta that would be having hunter potions on you I think. Unless I'm dumb and missing something like enemy exclusions or it only appearing after certain events.

EDIT: I'm certaintly dumb, 1% chance + Skeletron defeated requirements, still how crazy would it be if something like the EoW or Destroyer had That Reaper Suffix. Haha.
Bosses cant have suffixes.

so, I've started a challenge playthough I'm calling a "ringnomaner" that only uses magic rings and summons (summoner armor too) I guess its just an easier summoner, but I'd like to see more ring user armor.

@Hiccup251 did you heard anything about something in this mod causing to disable mod "Legends of Terraria 3"? Without your mod LoT3 works fine, and autor can't find the trouble. Can you help in solving this trouble?

@Hiccup251 did you heard anything about something in this mod causing to disable mod "Legends of Terraria 3"? Without your mod LoT3 works fine, and autor can't find the trouble. Can you help in solving this trouble?
Cheat Sheet needs to be enabled for Lot3 and PfE to work together.

Sooo Wall of Flesh with the splitting prefix is very... Let's say odd. Maybe make Splitting a suffix, as bosses with it handle kind of oddly. Mostly the wall of flesh as when mine split, some went left, some went right, so I was constantly trying to be pulled by both of them until they got out of range.

Golem? Are you ok?
Screenshot_59.png

I've found a bug: spiders lose prefixes when they get on a wall or get off it. I have found Collosal Blood Crawler, when he walked into a cave he became normal size.

Also, just curious: can Miniature prefix appear on Pinky? xD

I've found a bug: spiders lose prefixes when they get on a wall or get off it. I have found Collosal Blood Crawler, when he walked into a cave he became normal size.

Also, just curious: can Miniature prefix appear on Pinky? xD
The "bug" isn't really a bug. It happens for multiple enemies that have multiple models, hence why you see it so often with any spider class enemies.

Also:
Screenshot_60.png

This was very interesting. Totalled 9 plantera's fought :p
Luckily I'm able to do like 30-40k dps with my character.

Back
Top Bottom