tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

:D splitter moonlord isn't fun......
when you get hit by 4 deathrays at once....

Splitter Moon Lord? That's nothing. Terra Energizer from Pumpking's Mod, Supreme Calamitas or Devourer of Gods from Calamity with the Splitter Prefix. Now we're talking

Anyone now how to fix some bugs?
thorium-
bject reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in C:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 70
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

and also with calamity, enemies have a letter infront of their name instead of a prefix....... help?!

bject reference not set to an instance of an object.
at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in C:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 70
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

doesn't work with thorium?

It works with Thorium, that's just the common Kenneth error you may get if you're NOT using Cheat Sheet. For some reason that fixes the issue, I'm unsure why. Running a bit over 70 mods at once in my current playthrough and it's working fine

It works with Thorium, that's just the common Kenneth error you may get if you're NOT using Cheat Sheet. For some reason that fixes the issue, I'm unsure why. Running a bit over 70 mods at once in my current playthrough and it's working fine
may? so it won't always happen? (cheat sheet lags ALOT)
also: it does work with cheat sheet..... even if it lags a ton....

may? so it won't always happen? (cheat sheet lags ALOT)

If I don't have Cheat Sheet enabled, I get the Kenneth error pretty much all the time.
If I have Cheat Sheet enabled, I never get the Kenneth Error. Unsure why it fixes the issue but it just does.

If I don't have Cheat Sheet enabled, I get the Kenneth error pretty much all the time.
If I have Cheat Sheet enabled, I never get the Kenneth Error. Unsure why it fixes the issue but it just does.
have there been one instance of it working without cheat sheet?

have there been one instance of it working without cheat sheet?

Probably back in the day, definitely but I doubt it when talking about the recent memory or so. A fool proof fix right now is enabling Cheat Sheet if you want to use Prefixes for Enemies until the mod gets properly fixed.

Probably back in the day, definitely but I doubt it when talking about the recent memory or so. A fool proof fix right now is enabling Cheat Sheet if you want to use Prefixes for Enemies until the mod gets properly fixed.
well..... ok i guess....

We need the mod owner to come back. This was my favorite mod.

Also, after a recent incident of losing some worlds, I just learned that the Cheat Sheet mod even when deleted and redownloaded directly from the mod browser is causing all my worlds to collapse. I ran multiple tests having all but one mod enabled to attempt to reach the root of the problem and determined that loading any world with the Cheat Sheet mod enabled causes the world to be deleted.

Last edited:
We need the mod owner to come back. This was my favorite mod.

Also, after a recent incident of losing some worlds, I just learned that the Cheat Sheet mod even when deleted and redownloaded directly from the mod browser is causing all my worlds to collapse. I ran multiple tests having all but one mod enabled to attempt to reach the root of the problem and determined that loading any world with the Cheat Sheet mod enabled causes the world to be deleted.

loading any world with the Cheat Sheet mod enabled causes the world to be deleted? It removes the world, no. That's can't be right, I haven't had any issues with my modlists; Current modlist has 70+ mods enabled and it's been working mighty fine

loading any world with the Cheat Sheet mod enabled causes the world to be deleted? It removes the world, no. That's can't be right, I haven't had any issues with my modlists; Current modlist has 70+ mods enabled and it's been working mighty fine
I don't know why. It began deleting my worlds, I figured out the source, deleted Cheat Sheet, reinstalled it, and the same issues were arising. It wouldn't delete any worlds I did not attempt to play with the Cheat Sheet mod on. Hero's mod works great, but that doesn't fix the error.

Cant donwload the mod... "The mod 'EnemyMods' is currently not avaliable on the Mod Browser."
go to the previous page and check the link that I post but you must take in mind of the following
1-the file is in 7zip
2-when playing with the mod your gonna encounter with the error of "kenneth" in order to fix this error, you must have enabled at all times the "cheatsheet mod" from jopojelly.
I still have the file and if for some reason dosent give you the mod file send me a message to give the file.

Back
Top Bottom