tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Outdated version of .NET Framework? Sorry, I don't understand danish that well (but knowing swedish kind of helps)
sorry I don't understand this language so it'll be difficult for me to help you out.
maybe someone else can
I already have the newest version of .NET Framework. But I copy pasted the error message into translate and this is what the English version looks like:

The destination of an activation triggered an exception. by System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod (Object target, Object [] arguments, Signature itself, Boolean constructor) by System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal (Object object, Object [] parameters, Object [] arguments) by System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke (Object Object, BindingFlags InvokeAttr, Binder Binder, Object [] parameters, CultureInfo culture) by Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.RoslynCompile (CompilerParameters compileOptions, String [] files) by Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.CompileMod (BuildingMod mod, List`1 refMods, Boolean forWindows, Byte [] & dll, Byte [] & pdb) by Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.Build (BuildingMod mod, IBuildStatus status) by Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.Build (String modFolder, IBuildStatus status) by Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader. <> c. <BuildMod> b__70_0 (Object _)

Inner Exception: The file or assembly 'System.Collections.Immutable, Version = 1.1.37.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies could not be loaded. The action is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515) by Terraria.ModLoader.RoslynWrapper.Compile (CompilerParameters angry, String [] files)

Inner Exception: Attempts were made to load a assembly from a network location, which would have caused the assembly to be sandbox-based in earlier versions of the .NET Framework. In this version of the .NET Framework, CAS policy is not enabled by default, so this load can pose a potential risk. If the purpose of this load is not to sandbox base assembly, enable the loadFromRemoteSources parameter. For more information, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569. by System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadFile (String path, Evidence evidence) by System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFile (String path) by Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile. <> c__DisplayClass21_0. <RoslynCompile> b__0 (Object o, ResolveEventArgs args) at System.AppDomain.OnAssemblyResolveEvent (RuntimeAssembly assembly, String assemblyFullName)

Last edited:
I already have the newest version of .NET Framework. But I copy pasted the error message into translate and this is what the English version looks like:

The destination of an activation triggered an exception. by System.RuntimeMethodHandle.InvokeMethod (Object target, Object [] arguments, Signature itself, Boolean constructor) by System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.UnsafeInvokeInternal (Object object, Object [] parameters, Object [] arguments) by System.Reflection.RuntimeMethodInfo.Invoke (Object Object, BindingFlags InvokeAttr, Binder Binder, Object [] parameters, CultureInfo culture) by Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.RoslynCompile (CompilerParameters compileOptions, String [] files) by Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.CompileMod (BuildingMod mod, List`1 refMods, Boolean forWindows, Byte [] & dll, Byte [] & pdb) by Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.Build (BuildingMod mod, IBuildStatus status) by Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile.Build (String modFolder, IBuildStatus status) by Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader. <> c. <BuildMod> b__70_0 (Object _)

Inner Exception: The file or assembly 'System.Collections.Immutable, Version = 1.1.37.0, Culture = neutral, PublicKeyToken = b03f5f7f11d50a3a' or one of its dependencies could not be loaded. The action is not supported. (Exception from HRESULT: 0x80131515) by Terraria.ModLoader.RoslynWrapper.Compile (CompilerParameters angry, String [] files)

Inner Exception: Attempts were made to load a assembly from a network location, which would have caused the assembly to be sandbox-based in earlier versions of the .NET Framework. In this version of the .NET Framework, CAS policy is not enabled by default, so this load can pose a potential risk. If the purpose of this load is not to sandbox base assembly, enable the loadFromRemoteSources parameter. For more information, see http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=155569. by System.Reflection.RuntimeAssembly.nLoadFile (String path, Evidence evidence) by System.Reflection.Assembly.LoadFile (String path) by Terraria.ModLoader.ModCompile. <> c__DisplayClass21_0. <RoslynCompile> b__0 (Object o, ResolveEventArgs args) at System.AppDomain.OnAssemblyResolveEvent (RuntimeAssembly assembly, String assemblyFullName)

Sounds like there's some sort of a block going on. Have you checked the properties of the DLL(s) and Unblocked them? It's right next to the "This file came from another computer..."

Sounds like there's some sort of a block going on. Have you checked the properties of the DLL(s) and Unblocked them? It's right next to the "This file came from another computer..."
I'm sorry dude but I have no idea of what you are saying about the Unblocking and where to find the "This file came from another computer... " I'm sorry that I'm being this stupid.. I don't know why I don't understand what to do.

I'm sorry dude but I have no idea of what you are saying about the Unblocking and where to find the "This file came from another computer... " I'm sorry that I'm being this stupid.. I don't know why I don't understand what to do.

Remember where you placed that one DLL (System.Collections.Immutable.dll), right? Go back to that folder, right click it and go to properties and then you should (most likely) see a Unblock option. Unblock it and try compiling the mod again. Be sure to let me know if it still keeps giving errors or something.

ho and doublecheck that "systems.collections.immutable.dll" is located in the folder "Steam\SteamApps\common\Terraria\ModCompile"

Dude you are absolutely amazing.. I don't know how to thank you enough and I still don't quite understand how someone can be so nice to a stranger in need on the internet :D It finally works thanks to you! All good luck in the future mate. I wish I could do something in return for the outstanding help :D MUCH LOVE!

Dude you are absolutely amazing.. I don't know how to thank you enough and I still don't quite understand how someone can be so nice to a stranger in need on the internet :D It finally works thanks to you! All good luck in the future mate. I wish I could do something in return for the outstanding help :D MUCH LOVE!
It works now? Glad to hear that
No problems though, glad I could be of assistance :)
I had the exact same issues (except for the last one because I had already unblocked the file) so it was quite easy to explain everything. Obviously you don't need to do anything in return, it was nothing, haha

I appears to only happen on multiplayer...

BTW, can someone explain to me what is the Keneth error?
Kenneth error is this:

at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in C:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 70
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)

Kenneth error is this:

at EnemyMods.NPCs.gNPC.SetDefaults(NPC npc) in C:\Users\Kenneth\Documents\My Games\Terraria/ModLoader\Mod Sources\EnemyMods\NPCs\gNPC.cs:line 70
at Terraria.ModLoader.NPCLoader.SetDefaults(NPC npc, Boolean createModNPC)
at Terraria.ModLoader.Mod.SetupContent()
at Terraria.ModLoader.ModLoader.do_Load(Object threadContext)
nope, i don't have that one, in fact ive never seen something like that crash report

Or if you have the fixed version. It eliminates the need for Cheat Sheet and still seems to be working just fine
because I made the fix, I'm not the author therefore I made a pull request on github and unfortunately the author is busy it seems. Though so far played for 20 hours in single player with it without issues. (and without cheatsheet)

because I made the fix, I'm not the author therefore I made a pull request on github and unfortunately the author is busy it seems. Though so far played for 20 hours in single player with it without issues. (and without cheatsheet)
Can also confirm it working without Cheat Sheet. Haven't played as much as you have but any amount of testing is good, right?

There seems to be a conflict with the Calamity and the Prefixes For Enemies..

Attachments

• 2.png
    2.png
    460.6 KB · Views: 291
Back
Top Bottom