tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

I would like to have the items, but I don't want to need Cheat Sheet through.

Will upload it (and link you the download for it) once I have access to my main system, which will take a couple of hours, that's what I'm estimating at least. Will definitely be able to link it today, that's for sure

This looks like the kind of mod I was looking for, unfortunately the mod doesn't work at all at a 3840x2160 resolution (4K). In 1080P you can set the zoom to 100% and NPCs are working properly, but in 2160P changing the zoom to any value doesn't fix tiny NPCs. Someone posted a picture on a previous page. Looking forward to a fix.

Why i can't download it form DIRECT DOWNLOAD and even tModLoader ?

Because a lot of people reported that it doesn't work/has issues and so on. You either need Cheat Sheet for the unfixed version or the fixed version itself (which doesn't require Cheat Sheet). I'm willing to upload the fixed version when I'm able to

Here you go. It's mildly experimental and has a lot of junk code left inside. I haven't experienced a single crash due to using that mod so it should be fine.. I hope
Thanks my dude, using prefixes for enemies with Cheat Sheet always makes me feel like I should cheat. I don't know the items, but it won't make a difference. Right? Worst thing is that i have to zoom all the way out, and I'm used to zooming all the way in. Still a great fix!

Where is it at? Can't find it on the in-game Mod Browser, nor the web one. I click on the Direct Download on the Thread, and it says, "The mod 'EnemyMods' is currently not available on the Mod Browser."
Because a lot of people reported that it doesn't work/has issues and so on. You either need Cheat Sheet for the unfixed version or the fixed version itself (which doesn't require Cheat Sheet). I'm willing to upload the fixed version when I'm able to
I have Cheat Sheet and don't know what you're talking about.

Thanks my dude, using prefixes for enemies with Cheat Sheet always makes me feel like I should cheat. I don't know the items, but it won't make a difference. Right? Worst thing is that i have to zoom all the way out, and I'm used to zooming all the way in. Still a great fix!
It doesn't make a difference. i just removed them as I didn't really need any of the items.
Where is it at? Can't find it on the in-game Mod Browser, nor the web one. I click on the Direct Download on the Thread, and it says, "The mod 'EnemyMods' is currently not available on the Mod Browser."

I have Cheat Sheet and don't know what you're talking about.
The unfixed version requires CheatSheet to work. The fixed, of course not.

The mod is working for me at least. There is no Kenneth error, and prefixes for the most part seem to be on enemies like normal.
This is not an advanced review, but is only a basic one, so issues may still be there without me knowing yet.

My situation is Single Player with the following mods.
- Auto Trash
- Boss Expertise
- Dye Easy
- Instant Respawn
- No More Tombs
- OmniSwing
- Vanilla Tweeks
No Kenneth error so it was the fixed version, good. I've been using the fixed version for 200-300 hours now (could be more, could be less. 200-300 is a good estimate) and the game hasn't even crashed once because of Prefixes for Enemies.

I have had some crashes but they happened thanks to VeinMiner (it might be fixed now, I haven't used it for a while)

Noticed a very minuscule visual bug in case anyone is interested in working on the mod. When you use a gravitational potion, all NPCs act a little weird. The game doesn't flip them and move their positions with the change of camera.

Back
Top Bottom