tModLoader Prefixes for Enemies

Ideally I can get a reworked version out during summer break. I'd rather continue working on EMM, expanding the system, fixing bugs and learning from my mistakes so PfE's release becomes better. PfE's release could possibly be a non-WIP release because of it.

I just thought I would mention it since you said you were doing a rework and I know a lot of people are using Overhaul now.

Can I bump the apparent unsolved error with the original mod involving items not being given from tokens? I know PfE is currently in the process of being reworked into EMM (bless you, Jofairden), but while I patiently await the new mod, I'd still love to run my outdated PfE playthroughs without having to miss the token items. Also, cheers to everyone who worked on solving the Kenneth error way back. It was a pain in the :redspin: to deal with!

I hate to revive a thread that hasn't been posted on in so long, but any update on how long until the mod gets a rerelease? It's my favorite. I have used it so often in playthroughs that I practically can't play without it at this point.

I hate to revive a thread that hasn't been posted on in so long, but any update on how long until the mod gets a rerelease? It's my favorite. I have used it so often in playthroughs that I practically can't play without it at this point.
No idea . It can take months, or even years. I am very busy currently and have no time for it unfortunately.

So i have a question i might just be stupid but i cant find the mod on the tmodloader browser am i jsut doing something wrong or is there something up with the mod?

So i have a question i might just be stupid but i cant find the mod on the tmodloader browser am i jsut doing something wrong or is there something up with the mod?
The mod is not updated for now. If I have time in the future I will work on it

Hello everyone. I think I can announce that a friend of mine has begun reworking this mod.
I can give no indication of when that would be complete or when he feels alright with releasing a first version. He's probably not even on this forum, so it might even be released under my name. I thought you guys at least deserved a heads up, this mod is not forgotten. I simply don't have time for it myself right now, so I think we should consider ourselves lucky with his enthusiasm about the mod :D

Having that said he will probably forward his changes to me, after which I can review them and improve stuff where necessary (likely not a lot, he's a fine programmer). What you can take from this is that PfE will be back in the near future.

Back
Top Bottom