Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
So excited now that we have a solid release date. Can't wait to play the fabled 1.3.6 after all this time! :dryadgrin:

Hello, good luck guys with the launch. I truly hope you will have a big hype explosion with this awesome release. You deserve a nice rest after the launch.<3

Is the pc and mobile has the same release?~😢
Wait when will it be released for xbox I don’t have working PC so I won’t be able to play on PC
console finally gets parity, then we get left in the dust yet again.

even heard mobile will be getting this before us? if that's true... ouch.

well, guess we'll be back to parity in about a year or so... if we're lucky.
Is it coming to mobile?
There are no dates yet for any platforms other than PC - sometime in the future.
Closer to then, I'm sure there will be information posted on this forum.

There are no dates yet for any platforms other than PC - sometime in the future.
Closer to then, I'm sure there will be information posted on this forum.”
-Darthmorf

me: BIG SAD

I`m so happy and so sad xD Terraria journey end... I don`t think so. For us Terrarians will be the most big start of journey in terraria in history. Make this game huge after 1.4 everybody!!!
(Sorry for my english)

While it may be the Journey's End... In a way, it's also only the beginning! With such a massive update, Terraria will gain an even larger boost- and it's already one of the biggest games with one of the best communities out there! I doubt this will spell the end of the game- the end of updates yes, but Terraria is the kind of game that will live on for decades! I especially can't imagine what the modding community will be like now that they have an officially-complete base to work off of...

The future is exciting, indeed! Here's to 9 years of one of the best games ever made, and to the studio and devs who put their heart and soul into it time and time again, far beyond what anyone expected or could have hoped for!

I can't wait to play it myself!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom