Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Its been 3000 years... Not really but its totally felt like that. Me and my friends have been excited for this update for so long now! I cant wait to finally play it and make silly golf courses! And probably rage in master mode quite a lot. And fiddle with all the new items... And watch the wind blow the tree's around... :dryadpassionate: Yeah its going to be a grand time.

Awesome, this game has been such a big part of all of our lives (here at the terraria forums that probably checks out). Can't wait to play half of a master mode playthrough (not too confident I'll be able to get that far but whatevs)

Awesome, a concrete release date the instant it seemed possible. And to make it on the anniversary no less... Very nice.

I see Journey mode, that's new. No matter what it is, it will be a pleasant addition to those who are not so interested in Master Mode. I wonder if it would be better to start the update with that or not.... It's been too long since I've played a proper game of terraria. The last time I wanted to play was in November/December, and I kept putting off the new playthrough cause I kept expecting Journey's End to come out before I would finish a new playthrough.

AHHHHHHH I'm so EXCITED! I can't wait for Journey's End to come out, though I will be sad as it it the final update for this wonderful game. It's had a great run, and I hope people continue to enjoy it for years to come.

Terraria has been with me since I was in primary school. I don't think I'm ready to handle the journey ending! 😭 Thank you devs for all these years of supplying new content!

This is amazing news and I just gotta take a minute to thank the whole Terraria team for making such a fantastic game! Not just the people working on the PC version but on all platforms. They really push themselves to the make the game as best as possible! So share the love <3 to the devs!

Thanks guys, you rock!
-Derpy Croc

The real question is whether or not it will release on platforms that are in line with PC like the console versions. My guess is no and we'll have to wait several more months but either way its good news

The real question is whether or not it will release on platforms that are in line with PC like the console versions. My guess is no and we'll have to wait several more months but either way its good news
It will not release at the same time, no. There's no timeframe on 1.4 coming to other platforms yet.

never have been so excited like this since the road to 1.2, these feels are really hitting me. I'm an adult now and I feel like a kid again ;(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom