Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
i would say probably a month after the release date for pc, but i'm not a developer so i don't know for sure
That is a very unlikely timeframe, given that mobile still needs quite a bit of work to get up to the version of content that PC and Console have at this point.

1.4 Will release for Mac on the 16/04/2020 - but there will be a later update providing fixes for bugs on Mac & Linux, and Localisation for 1.4.
I hope you mean 16/05/2020.
I'm not sure who is correct, but the Terraria Official twitter account responded to a similar question and stated that "Mac and Linux will come shortly after. We'll have more details closer to launch. Stay tuned!" You sure Mac users will get it the same day?

I hope you mean 16/05/2020.
I'm not sure who is correct, but the Terraria Official twitter account responded to a similar question and stated that "Mac and Linux will come shortly after. We'll have more details closer to launch. Stay tuned!" You sure Mac users will get it the same day?
Oops! That is indeed a typo there. I've corrected the date.
I can confirm that they will receive the update on the same day, but it will not have had the same fine detail attention that Windows has had in terms of bug fixes.

Will it be on consoles? 😐
Not on launch, but eventually consoles will be updated to 1.4

This is exciting. Here, a cube.
Companion_Cube.png

Oh heck yeah!
That will be just awesome
Really looking forward to play this update with my buddies!
Uhhh, I'm so hyped right now

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom