Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
not very likely.... because it's on the world not on the character...... but i don't know

Yes, but it isn't going to be out then for mobile
But 1.4 will be out for mobile before console even though console has more updates.(The new mobile team is doing great work and it was shown with the mobile 1.3 update.)

is there gonna be a new endgame hook and also does it look like this guy enculowdeks21.jpg

Hmm... I believe journey mode is a mode for beginners (easier than normal)? Or maybe Normal Mode but with a Tutorial?

Will you be adding an expert mode drop from the lunatic cultists? And is there going to be some form of jungle mimics and jungle crates?

But 1.4 will be out for mobile before console even though console has more updates.(The new mobile team is doing great work and it was shown with the mobile 1.3 update.)
No, first reason, Mobile isn't even at 1.3.1 let alone 1.3.5. Second reasom, the console team works fast, Mobile doesnt stand a chance

Yes I know that, but what i was saying is that it won’t be out on that date, I would give it a month or more because of how amazing thethe new mobile team is.

No, first reason, Mobile isn't even at 1.3.1 let alone 1.3.5. Second reasom, the console team works fast, Mobile doesnt stand a chance
If you think about it they could add all the updates up to 1.3.5 when going through 1.4, just saying you could probably do that..... although I’m not a coder and don’t know if that isn’t true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom