Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
No, first reason, Mobile isn't even at 1.3.1 let alone 1.3.5. Second reasom, the console team works fast, Mobile doesnt stand a chance
Idk what you’re talking about, The current mobile team got 1.3 out incredibly fast compared to the console one, we just got the mobile team a lot later than the console one.

Journey's mode is likely the creative mode. What separates it from Minecraft's creative mode is that you still have a progression system where you earn things. As for how that works, I don't know. Maybe placing/removing blocks and exploration and such earns exp to be able to unlock things like flying/new blocks/etc?

Journey's mode is likely the creative mode. What separates it from Minecraft's creative mode is that you still have a progression system where you earn things. As for how that works, I don't know. Maybe placing/removing blocks and exploration and such earns exp?
not very likely considering it is a difficulty

didn't they say one of the only major differences in creative mode was that mobs can't spawn? it would explain why it's before normal mode.

not very likely considering it is a difficulty
It's a world mode that effects monsters, and a creative mode could fit in this category. We know a creative mode is coming with this update and it would be really strange if you didn't choose this at world creation. Plus I feel like a gold bunny being the 'easy' mode and white being normal would be kind of backwards.

It's a world mode that effects monsters, and a creative mode could fit in this category. We know a creative mode is coming with this update and it would be really strange if you didn't choose this at world creation. Plus I feel like a gold bunny being the 'easy' mode and white being normal would be kind of backwards.
when I think creative mode, i would think it would most likely be on the character than anything

when I think creative mode, i would think it would most likely be on the character than anything
It's likely the mode effects how monsters interact and spawn. It would be really game-breaking if you could have a world with a creative player and a non-creative player. You could just pop in flood someone's world with rare blocks or monsters like that.
It could be that you don't even have the same type of inventory in creative mode (or one at all, could be more about unlocking in bestiary/etc) that way you could potentially bring your character to a creative world, but who knows for sure.

Last edited:
It's likely the mode effects how monsters interact and spawn. It would be really game-breaking if you could have a world with a creative player and a non-creative player. You could just pop in flood someone's world with rare blocks or monsters like that.
It could be that you don't even have the same type of inventory in creative mode (or one at all, could be more about unlocking in bestiary/etc) that way you could potentially bring your character to a creative world, but who knows for sure.
Now thinking about it, I think journey mode may be an option that allows the person, let’s say the option of player having creative mode, only able to go on journey mode

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom