Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
true

Just remember if your vanity doesn't get in you could always just make a mod with it or add different costumes for it.:D

Well, we know there will be a sword better than meowmere, and a Celebration MK 2, I would assume they are post-moon lord.
Possibly a combination of the terra blade and meowmere just like with the nights edge or the meowmere and star wrath.

Would make sense or terra blade ,meowmere and star wrath.

OR!!! Terra blade,Meowmere, Star Wrath and maybe a brand new sword that could also be combined with the broken hero sword.

true

Just remember if your vanity doesn't get in you could always just make a mod with it or add different costumes for it.:D

Possibly a combination of the terra blade and meowmere just like with the nights edge or the meowmere and star wrath.

Would make sense or terra blade ,meowmere and star wrath.

OR!!! Terra blade,Meowmere, Star Wrath and maybe a brand new sword that could also be combined with the broken hero sword.
Maybe:
Star wrath
Meowmere
Terra Blade
and a Master Mode boss drop?
That would be a good balance.
Maybe a bit too Calamity...

Oh wow, I was expecting it to be released somewhere in June but it looks like you and your team have been working hard!

That "Journey" difficulty caught my eye...
Yeah, I thought the release date was going to be June 10, 2020, Exactly 1 year after it was announced.

I think Journey mode will be that ‘Creative Mode’ they hinted at coming to 1.4 a couple years ago, where you have to earn the resources instead of just getting them automatically.
Who knows that the creative mode would be added onto the world, and not the character themselves?
Journey mode could just be something different. Either way I trust it'll be interesting at the very least

Did they confirm anything about post-moonlord content?
Not solidly. I wish they would. I'd like for there to be a new biome appear after moonlord or for one of the existing biomes go into over drive like what happens after the WoF is defeated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom