Prepare to Embark on Journey's End

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys,

I am extremely excited to announce that we will be releasing Journey's End on the 9th anniversary of Terraria- May 16, 2020!

We hope you enjoy this latest reveal... see you in a month, Terrarians. :eek::dryadcool:
You should make the Feral Bite Debuff Last for longer in Master Mode, and the Feral Bite should also spread to other players and town npcs in Master Mode if you don't stay at least 6 blocks away

You should make the Feral Bite Debuff Last for longer in Master Mode, and the Feral Bite should also spread to other players and town npcs in Master Mode if you don't stay at least 6 blocks away
There should be an icon above players with the feral bite debuff so other players know who to social distance from

Guys hello, i have a srsly ask, i wanna start messing arround in a very small World, so, can i use all the items from that world when the next release will be out? the 1.4, or it's depending if i choose Journey or not? clarify me please ;_; also sorry for my english

Guys hello, i have a srsly ask, i wanna start messing arround in a very small World, so, can i use all the items from that world when the next release will be out? the 1.4, or it's depending if i choose Journey or not? clarify me please ;_; also sorry for my english
yeah you would still have the items from that world on the new release, also it just updates the world to be able to run new bosses, and that is about it i think. i don't know if i could understand your question, but i hope that this helps you.

yeah you would still have the items from that world on the new release, also it just updates the world to be able to run new bosses, and that is about it i think. i don't know if i could understand your question, but i hope that this helps you.

Yeah that's i wanted to know, just messing arround and re-learning things i dindt played for some years ago hehe from 1.2

i'll just try then in the new 1.4 i'll create a huge world.

Thank's man.

Anyone else requesting days off around the drop..? I'm still working so I'm gonna try for that Mon/Tues off and see if I can swing it. Gonna need time to immerse myself in new Terr!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom