Prepping for Expert Hardmode

Status
Not open for further replies.

xanderhunter

Terrarian
Skeletron is dead, the dungeon has been plundered, all that remains is the Wall of Flesh and I move on to hardmode. Everything I have heard about it seems I need to make quite a bit of prepperation for it, so I am just wondering what to do. I currently plan to have 100 iron crates ready for opening, a simple arena I plan to swap between crimson and hollow for farming souls/ichor/mimic loot, a dungeon farm for magic items later, finish off my helevators through the jungle for life fruit and plantera bulb quick find, and farming a few Goblin Standards to farm the Summoner Goblin. Things I know I probably need to do but not sure how to do is moving my NPC housing from a simple underground base to possibly a floating base. Any other tips would be greatly appreciated.

Huh... then i dont know what do you need, btw, i dont think the base should go underground, there are a lot of monsters spawning, and it corrupts faster... but dont build it where the Wyvern spawns

You should probably need an Arena specifically for the purpose of certain lunar events (Solar eclipse, Frost/Pumpkin/blood Moon)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom