Mobile Preventing people from stealing stuff from my chest

TPlayer1993

Terrarian
Hi,

A small suggestion: can the developers please make it possible to ensure that other people, in my wifi network, who enter my game CAN'T steal my stuff?

Most other MMORPG games have an obvious and default 'safeguard' when it comes to trading things with other players in the game world - yet Terraria does not have this. Other players are able to join my world and take my stuff!

Please fix this or add this.

What about stuff, such as furniture and such, that can't be put into a safe? There is no way to prevent people from stealing that sort of stuff.

Still, there should be a function in the game to prevent other players from just waltzing in to your world and stealing other players' stuff from their inventory. Shouldn't need to spend gold to buy a safe just to ensure my items are safe.

Well (unless you want to play with others) there IS a way to stop people joining all together. In the pause menu you can turn off multiplayer.

As for chests i ended up setting up a room made of lizard blocks. Make it wide enough to keep chests off screen to outsiders. Have an actuator entrance. (Or far away teleporter room) hide the lever/switch outside the room anbit will be hard for the person to get in.
Just make sure they don't have a picksaw!

(I had to do that to block out a 8 year old.)

most people dont worry about traps from other humans. eyes on the prize ya know? anyways. as soon as you see somebody died from a trap. quit game. problem solved.(temporarily) mostly just using a completely different world to play online works for me. get anythings good then theres safes and piggybanks.

Pls, tell me why the heck Terraria devs haven't made a chest where you can just buy several of them and have them not accessible to other players. Like if I have 5 chests I should have 40x5 storage that can only be accessed by ME. why hasn't that been made a thing yet, and if it has then can someone PLEASE explain how to do it pls.

Pls, tell me why the heck Terraria devs haven't made a chest where you can just buy several of them and have them not accessible to other players. Like if I have 5 chests I should have 40x5 storage that can only be accessed by ME. why hasn't that been made a thing yet, and if it has then can someone PLEASE explain how to do it pls.
Safes and piggy banks

Back
Top Bottom