Sprites Pride Banners!

Oh :red: off Deebos06 it's a decorative banner. Go spread your trump supporting homophobic nonsense somewhere else.
Also i use rainbow slime banners

Last edited:
Oh :red: off Deebos06 it's a decorative banner. Go spread your trump supporting homophobic nonsense somewhere else.
Also i use rainbow slime banners

@Kierancraft

It is not acceptable to call out other members and be disrespectful to them regardless of if they are breaking the rules or not.

If you think a member is breaking the rules, the best course of action is to report and move on so the forum staff can deal with it. This means using the report button below the user's post, and not replying directly to the user.

With the post in question, it is not homophobic. Expressing that they wish to not add the banner in the game due to it being considered a political statement isn't homophobic in itself. It is fine for them to express that opinion and it is fine to disagree with it. Everyone still must be respectful even while disagreeing.

If you wish to discuss this further, you may send a PM to myself or any staff member. Otherwise in the future, please report and do not make public callouts if you percieve a member to be making rule violations.

I definitely didn't like that idea.
Terraria is not a game designed to be talking about the inclusion of people of different genres or things like that.
It is simply an impartial game in which everyone can have fun regardless of color/ethnicity, gender, sexuality, mental or physical disability.

Moreover I have something more to say: Why are there only flags for these types and heterosexual people don't have one? Is there any reason to be proud of being gay or lesbian or of any other sexuality? The only thing we owe to these people is respect and education with them, but these people have no reason to stand out in society.
Do we heterosexuals have nothing to be proud about, why do we have to sit and be in the crowd.
We have to do things like this because these people are often disrespected by the majority of society.
Yea but so are heterosexuals dosnt make you any more special

There is nothing wrong with supporting trump, they can do that if they want
"Political ideas"
what the :red:?
So, if I walk around, wearing a pride pin, I'm suddenly doing something political?
It's more of a religious thing

Also mods this was not meant to be rude or offensive

After looking at this idea again I feel it might be worth noting that we do already have the gender change potion, which has colors resembling that of the transgender pride flag. I don’t know if banners would be pushing it, but it might not be as much of a step up as we initially thought.

Additionally, iirc pride flags aren’t different groups’ ways of saying that they’re more special than others, it’s better to see them as drawing attention or raising awareness for those groups who are still discriminated against in the hopes of stopping said discrimination.

not saying this towards anyone in particular, but if you’re going to criticize views you don’t agree with because you don’t understand them, please at least… try to give them a chance by simply listening and not walling them off? You don’t have to instantly agree with people to genuinely hear their argument. You’re not going to solve anything by throwing more blind hate into the world. You’re just going to make things worse. Both sides of the argument need to learn this. No one does things for no reason. And people aren’t going to go out of their way to go against views they don’t agree with for no reason either.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom