• Journey's End on PC - Find info here and here. Please report bugs and issues for PC 1.4 and 1.4.1 to Re-Logic here.
  • Journey's End on Mobile - Find info here. Report bugs for Mobile 1.4 to DR Studios at this link and give as much detail as possible.
  • 1.4 will bring many changes to the PC version. We strongly advise making plans to back up your worlds and players prior to updating your game. More details here.
  • Console and Switch - The latest news can be found here. To report a bug, please use this link.

PRIME Texturepack!

Status
Not open for further replies.

CoconutAdam

Skeletron Prime
How did you download it and where did you put it. I have tried the discord server for this but there are 3 different downloads links for it?.
We have a support channel in the discord server, me or someone else can quickly help you there
Edit: he got it installed 👍

Last edited:

CoconutAdam

Skeletron Prime
Happy October Everyone! The corruption update will officially release by Halloween! In other news: I will no longer be managing this project, that responsibility has been handed over to Swamon3. Good luck to him! We're also looking for spriters, so if you're up to the challenge, check out #prioritized-resprites in our discord server and start working on your submissions!

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
WHERE DO I :red2: ING DOWN LOAD
i CANNOT JOIN DISCORD TO GET YOUR :red:ING TEXTURE PACKView attachment 299102
THIS ISNT EVEN A :red: ING TEXTURE PACK
Hi there @baalhawk42, please don’t double/triple/quintuple post like this. The forums are not a chat room. :) I have merged your five posts into one.

With regard to there not being a download link available on the forums, the forum staff are discussing the need for one to be included here.

Unit One

Administrator
Staff member
Administrator
This thread has been temporarily closed with the discord link temporarily removed so that the forum staff can be in talks with the thread author in order to get a download file placed in the thread. It is my hope that it can be reopened soon. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom