Texture Pack PRIME Texturepack!

How did you download it and where did you put it. I have tried the discord server for this but there are 3 different downloads links for it?.
We have a support channel in the discord server, me or someone else can quickly help you there
Edit: he got it installed 👍

Last edited:
Happy October Everyone! The corruption update will officially release by Halloween! In other news: I will no longer be managing this project, that responsibility has been handed over to Swamon3. Good luck to him! We're also looking for spriters, so if you're up to the challenge, check out #prioritized-resprites in our discord server and start working on your submissions!

WHERE DO I :red2: ING DOWN LOAD
i CANNOT JOIN DISCORD TO GET YOUR :red:ING TEXTURE PACKView attachment 299102
THIS ISNT EVEN A :red: ING TEXTURE PACK
Hi there @baalhawk42, please don’t double/triple/quintuple post like this. The forums are not a chat room. :) I have merged your five posts into one.

With regard to there not being a download link available on the forums, the forum staff are discussing the need for one to be included here.

This thread has been temporarily closed with the discord link temporarily removed so that the forum staff can be in talks with the thread author in order to get a download file placed in the thread. It is my hope that it can be reopened soon. :)

Update: The thread has been reopened, and a download file will be added soon.

Last edited:
Sorry for the wait everyone, I've taken over as manager of the texturepack and this thread.
Following, the download files have been updated including a link to the Tmodlader version of the texturepack!
Adjustments to the users being credited have been made to compensate for username changes, and the Discord invite has been readded following the above changes.

Next update in the works: Snow Biome!

Back
Top Bottom