• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Signiaa

Golem
Logo_IMG.png

kdcROYP.png

Artwork by: Queso

Primordial Sands is a content mod that focuses on mythological and historical contents from history into Terraria. This mod adds new mechanics and systems such Farming, a new defensive class; Absorption Class, and quests.
Primordial Sands plans to add subworlds (in a sense, dimensions) that are mass-scaled biomes. For example, the Grand Blue; the expanded ocean biome.

To keep up do date with our progress, Join our community discord server linked below. We have some very friendly members in the server and great moderators.

1602710272949.png

kdcROYP.png

Here are a few of the spoilers we have in the discord.​
To encourage the use of food items and planting, Primordial sands now gives consumable items expiration dates.
Expiry_Spoiler.gif

Here's a look at our shovel items that allow you to dig multiple tiles at once.
Farming_Spoiler.gif

Here's an accessory in use in use that allows you to harvest multiple ores from chunks.

Microlithic_Stone_Spoiler.gif

Here is an effect that occurs when in the desert and during specific in-game events.

Sand_Haze_Spoiler.gif

Here is the Absorption Class shields in use (Early-stages of development)

ezgif-3-3638312994d7.gif

ezgif-3-e75408aa9580.gif
Here is a special thanks to all the great people developing or contributing to this project. :)

Developers
@Signiaa - Director, Programmer, Musician
Crowlarghost - Co-Director, Lead Artist
MarieArk - Artist
Mello - Programmer
Pyxel - Programmer
iFlicky - Musician
Thunderminer79 - Programmer
MountainyBear49 - Artist
Cycles3g53 - Artist
Split - Artist

Contributors/Contributed
Daim - Artist
musicman - Musician
Cloud - Artist
@TerrorPenguin - Day 1 Artist
Blanc - Artist/Game Balance
HugeKraken - Artist
@Naka - Artist
UnoReverseCard - Artist
SpicySpaceSnake - Artist
LightningShox - Artist
Ariame - Programmer/Artist
Skeletony - Artist
EnergyKid (Turquoise) - Engulfed Isle Theme
h0mie. - Artist
Maskano - Artist

Put this in your signature to show you support the mod!
[URL='https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?threads/primordial-sands.72168/'][IMG]https://forums.terraria.org/index.php?attachments/pslogo-png.297551/[/IMG][/URL]

Attachments

• psLogo.png
    psLogo.png
    12.7 KB · Views: 12,300
Last edited:
If you noticed our developer team is small, were currently looking for 2 programmers (experienced), and 2 spriters (experienced and can match the artstyle).
- Notify me in a PM if you are interested!

I've decided to start posting some spoilers here, although they won't be mandatory here.
Pickaxe.gif

Here we have the Indenwood Pickaxe. I can be obtained by crafting (with indenwood), after the Eye of Cthulhu has been defeated. It has a chance to drop extra minerals when mining.

Note: The drop rate was increased for this spoiler.

Tira_Soul.gif

Here's a Soul Calibur reference :merchanteek:,
The Eiserne Drossel recreated into Terraria. Currently unobtainable, but concepts of it being corruption loot are possible.

The ringed blade is thrown an controlled from the Y position. That's pretty much it.

The fables of 4 mythologies, wrapped into one...

A new ore would be nice. An example of a good name would be indium.
really i kind of don't care if this is actually added but i would be cool and i would be kind of happy that you liked my idea.

Thanks.

:happy:
[doublepost=1554520427,1554520313][/doublepost]eee
[doublepost=1554520531][/doublepost]e

The fables of 4 mythologies, wrapped into one...

A new ore would be nice. An example of a good name would be indium.
really i kind of don't care if this is actually added but i would be cool and i would be kind of happy that you liked my idea.

Thanks.

:happy:
[doublepost=1554520427,1554520313][/doublepost]eee
[doublepost=1554520531][/doublepost]e
We're sticking to concepts that were in history. adding a new ore would be like saying 2011 had dragons in new york. :p

ok
[doublepost=1556316273,1556316258][/doublepost]When does this get a release?

This mod doesn't have a set release I don't think, but if I remember correctly Sig did mention it might be done late this year.

Also, history and mythologies don't really have their own 'metal' or 'ore'.

This mod doesn't have a set release I don't think, but if I remember correctly Sig did mention it might be done late this year.

Also, history and mythologies don't really have their own 'metal' or 'ore'.
Actually orichalcum comes from the Greek myths of Atlantis but it's already in vanilla

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom