tModLoader Primordial Sands

Hyped?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Orichalcum is an alloy similar to Brass or Bronze. Not really a minable ore, but I get what you are saying.
Yeah, it's supposed to be some sort of copper alloy, so kinda gold-ish in color probably?
I am pretty sure the one in terraria is just some kind of naturally occurring mineral bubblegum... In fact, you use it to make bubblegum blocks, so there you go.

Primordial sands is under new ownership. I plan to do great things with this mod and I hope there is no prejudice for me being the new owner.
I'll be posting updates in the discord server soon.

@Mudkip557 Could you by chance upload the beta to tModLoader if it doesn't bother you? I would love to readily access and easily download the mod and update it without manually downloading each update everytime. Great work on it though!

@Mudkip557 Could you by chance upload the beta to tModLoader if it doesn't bother you? I would love to readily access and easily download the mod and update it without manually downloading each update everytime. Great work on it though!
Well, the mod is completely unfinished and not in a state to be released on the database. Still in development.
I am, however, reworking the mod into a minecraft mod if you're at all interested.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom