tModLoader Primordials [tModLoader 1.4]

LunarSpire

Official Terrarian

PrimordialsTitle.png

PrimordialsReleaseIcon.png
Author: Phobos132
PRIMORDIALS IS NOT COMPATIBLE WITH MULTIPLAYER!

What is Primordials?

Primordials will focus on dramatically expanding Terraria's endgame while sprinkling some content throughout pre-Moon Lord

NOTE: Primordials has not expanded to post-Moon Lord yet...

What does Primordials currently add?

--- 4 Uniques bosses, each with their own music tracks!

ForgottenMachine.gif

--- 6 New enemies!

TwistedGuardian.gif

--- 50+ Items!

DoomSingularity.gif

--- A new subclass: Hasta!

PhotonHasta.png

Spoilers

Screenshot (168).png

Up and Coming Content
StarHawkConcept.gif

Downloads

Click Here to go to the Steam Workshop page!

Click Here to go to the Github page!

All music, sprites, and programming were done by me

All feedback is appreciated!!

Attachments

• PhotonHasta.png
    PhotonHasta.png
    695 bytes · Views: 97
  • PrimordialsTitle.png
    PrimordialsTitle.png
    1.1 KB · Views: 65
  • Screenshot (169).png
    Screenshot (169).png
    6.6 KB · Views: 83
Last edited:
Hey there, been checking out your mod. Looks really cool! And lots of promise given enough time. The fact that you made a functioning boss alone is ace. I was wondering if perhaps you needed any help, maybe just some help with sprites or coding. In which case, I'd be happy to help.

Last edited:
Hey there, been checking out your mod. Looks really cool! And lots of promise given enough time. The fact that you made a functioning boss alone is ace. I was wondering if perhaps you needed any help, maybe just some help with sprites or coding. In which case, I'd be happy to help.
I appreciate the offer! But as of right now, this is more of a solo project. Also thank you for the feedback! I'm happy to see that you're enjoying the mod in its current state.

I appreciate the offer! But as of right now, this is more of a solo project. Also thank you for the feedback! I'm happy to see that you're enjoying the mod in its current state.
Ah, that's ok. I did notice, the twisted magic weapon is a bit OP lol.

Hey, I'm having issues with the Twisted Reality not dropping anything? The boss log isn't counting it as being defeated either. Is there a secret to it?

Back
Top Bottom