Mobile Princess dress invisible... Yes, my char is naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Frost Armor may be the cause, it may not be. But that's not what matters. What does matter is why there is a naked sprite, for a female character.

Well at least now I know it didn't just happen to me and one of my characters..
c6jfr2g.jpg

Couple of things wrong with this picture heh
It might have something to do with frost armor tho

Vindication, thy name is Opunz.

Frost Armor may be the cause, it may not be. But that's not what matters. What does matter is why there is a naked sprite, for a female character.

I imagine it has something to do with gender of the one who was able to put it in the game, plus maybe a general lack of maturity. Though now I'm curious if there is a corresponding male version.

It is strange how both of these events happened to female chats. How long ago did you get the Frost Armor? Also check to see if it will happen to a male char.

I’d just like to mention that both male and female chars have a “nude” sprite. However, the original intension for such sprites wasn’t to let you go all commando, but for bases for armor/vanity. Having a seperate skin texture for each skin revealing item would be far more time consuming than having a “nude” base sprite.

It is strange how both of these events happened to female chats. How long ago did you get the Frost Armor? Also check to see if it will happen to a male char.

I got my armor a few days or so ago, less than a week. I dunno how to replicate this, it seemed random, and hasn't happened under similar circumstances since.

I’d just like to mention that both male and female chars have a “nude” sprite. However, the original intension for such sprites wasn’t to let you go all commando, but for bases for armor/vanity. Having a seperate skin texture for each skin revealing item would be far more time consuming than having a “nude” base sprite.

Well, I guess that's better than this being a special Easter Egg for the booby-inclined.

*Nose bleeds a little* Well... this was something. Not something I expected to see late at night. Well... this is a thing.

O_o <--- My face right now.

Im problably the only one who thinks thats a not funny bug/easter egg...
Anyway, I think is a bug, Terraria can have multiple types of Spiders and Gore but not things like that...

I'd just like to mention that the skin texture for males and females are completely identical. Y'all better start digging your heads out of the sand.

Do you have any pieces of Frost armor on? Both examples before were wearing at least one piece of Frost. Curious to see if that's the case with you as well.
I have a full set on just got it four days ago, I can't screen shot it through since my nook doesn't support screen shots :1

Hmm, very strange that all three reportings of it involve Frost armor. At least there is something tying all of them together.

Wow,Try clearing the cache of the app.Cuz it fixes it like potato on a salad
[DOUBLEPOST=1435992000,1435991975][/DOUBLEPOST]
Terraria mobile is weird...
Its actually really fun.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435992193][/DOUBLEPOST]
View attachment 59397still happening as of late june... come on 505....
Hahahahah what is that? Your character looks like he/she is naked.
[DOUBLEPOST=1435992371][/DOUBLEPOST]
I'm playing mobile (IPad air). When I first set my clothes at char creation they were a mix of purple and blue. Not "nude". Lol.
Maybe you dyed them :3

So hard to see cleavage it's not even funny.

Just reinstall, that's the solution to everything. Including life.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom