Mobile Princess dress invisible... Yes, my char is naked.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Starr Spark

Terrarian
image.jpg
Ok, I'm not a prude or anything, but is this supposed to happen, or is this a glitch?

It's the same on item screen.
image.jpg

I just defeated Plantera for the first time and ran straight to the dungeon to check it out. Somewhere in the midst of fighting new baddies, my princess dress disappeared. My frost armor doesn't even show. There's no little box saying I have some weird debuff or whatnot going on, like silence or something. This normally would not bother me but my son is sick so instead of playing himself he was watching me play my char. He actually noticed first, he's 8 and thought it was gross. It stayed messed up despite removing and replacing dress. When I took off the dress, my frost armor appeared, so I assume the... Whatever the heck is going on.... is attached to dress. My dress didn't return to normal until I got my :red: killed by a sniper and I was sent back to my treehouse spawn point. Can someone explain this? Are dresses not appropriate attire for dungeon crawling or something? I wasn't aware chars could even get naked.

That's certainly strange, but yes this is a... Glitch. The programming just probably got screwed up.
[DOUBLEPOST=1424658997][/DOUBLEPOST]
That's certainly strange, but yes this is a... Glitch. The programming just probably got screwed up.
Omygod its so weird!

It is rather funny, but I'm starting to wonder if I should retract my recommendation for my niece to start playing Terraria. My sister would get upset if she knew her daughter might suddenly be running around a virtual world without clothes, and she is exactly the type to wear princess clothes (I'm just a Zelda fan).

Yes this is a bug you should report it to 505Games i believe.

It is rather funny, but I'm starting to wonder if I should retract my recommendation for my niece to start playing Terraria. My sister would get upset if she knew her daughter might suddenly be running around a virtual world without clothes, and she is exactly the type to wear princess clothes (I'm just a Zelda fan).
You will only be "Naked" if you set you set the color of your cloths to the same color as your skin. There are actually cloths as long as you color them.

EDIT: Atleast on PC you can.

Yes this is a bug you should report it to 505Games i believe.

You will only be "Naked" if you set you set the color of your cloths to the same color as your skin. There are actually cloths as long as you color them.

EDIT: Atleast on PC you can.

I'm playing mobile (IPad air). When I first set my clothes at char creation they were a mix of purple and blue. Not "nude". Lol.

This is how I normally look, "naked":

image.jpg

And I retract my earlier statement. Apparently I just choose a mix of blues, no purples.

That's hilarious, the fact that there is a birthday suit sprite baffles me. Maybe its a hidden easter egg.

Or the OP is trolling. That would still be funny.

I'm a 31 yr old stay-at-home mother of a disabled child. I have better things to do than photoshop a game picture. Currently I'm ridiculously posting on forum in between putting stickers on my son's Hello Kitty Megablocks summer fun series car. I lead an exciting life, yes, yes I do... Anyways, I have no idea how to prove this. I went back into the dungeon later and this didn't happen again, so *shrugs*

Well at least now I know it didn't just happen to me and one of my characters..
c6jfr2g.jpg

Couple of things wrong with this picture heh
It might have something to do with frost armor tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom