Steam
Single Player/Multiplayer
Single
Operating System
Windows 10
Terraria Version
Controls Used
Keyboard/Mouse
Hi, i have a bit of a problem, i was trying to do the last achivement i need for the 100% that is the one to have all npcs, I am post moonlord in my world with all the npcs (literally everyone) and the princess doesn't spawn, i tried killing the majority so they can respawn and maybe that way she will spawn, but she didnt. I dont know what else to try at this point,

(Sry for my english)

The Princess won't move in if any NPCs are not currently alive, so killing them all off isn't the best approach.

I'd make sure you have some of the more rare NPCs, like Party Girl and Truffle.

Town Pets, Santa, and Traveling Merchant are NOT required.

The Princess won't move in if any NPCs are not currently alive, so killing them all off isn't the best approach.

I'd make sure you have some of the more rare NPCs, like Party Girl and Truffle.

Town Pets, Santa, and Traveling Merchant are NOT required.
Dude, the NPC that i dont have right now is only santa and princess.
The princess wont move into my world until now, why?

It's easy to miss one (I always forget the tax collector), and Leinfors was just making sure you hadn't.

It might be worth checking the house, to confirm it's valid. I've had housing that NPCs don't seem to like for spawning, but are happy if you move them into it when they've arrived. I sometimes build another temporary house too see if that will make them arrive, and then move them into the one I originally wanted them in.

I'm not sure why, but the same thing is happening to me as well. I literally have every NPC I can get apart from Santa including a town pet and like 10 valid rooms, but still the Princess will not show up. I've double checked several times to see if I've missed one and each time I check I have every NPC available to me. I'm very close to getting 100% of the Terraria achievements, I only need 6 more. (Edit) Don't worry, I'm just blind to one specific NPC. I was missing the Stylist. It's all good.

Last edited:
im having the same problem i have every npc i can think of and have a spare room. Anything that i might've forgotten?

Attachments

• npcs.JPG
    npcs.JPG
    31.4 KB · Views: 1,422
Ok I can confirm I have everyone AND they are all happy and yet the princess won't spawn. I've built her her own room and even an entirely separate house, jic- still nothing. More than a "week" in the game later and nothing.

To be sure I haven't missed any NPCS, here's who I have and where:
Ocean: Tax Collector, Angler, Pirate
Jungle: Witch Doctor, Dryad, Painter
Hallow: Party Girl, Tavernkeep, Wizard
Desert: Nurse, Arms Dealer, Steampunker
Forest: Zoologist, Guide, Golfer (plus the cat and dog too)
Mushroom: Dye Trader, Stylist, Truffle
Snow: Mechanic, Goblin, Cyborg
Underground: Merchant, Demolitionist, Clothier

...I'm at a loss. Please help.

Oh and I'm on console if that matters.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom