Mobile Prismatic lacewing not spawning in Journy mode

Arwe

Terrarian
Your Terraria Device
Amazon fire HD 10
I do not know why but on my journey mode world using water candles at the outer thirds or nothing in the middle a prismatic lace wing will not spawn, I made a new world using a non-journy character and it spawned in less than a second, while I am reporting the lacewing thing, I might as well mention that an enchanted sword shrine will not spawn in any journey world. I've made 7 worlds and no shrine. If you can fix these problems it would be appreciated but its just something that's been bugging me. So no need to do it immediately. Thanks!

-Arwe

I do not know why but on my journey mode world using water candles at the outer thirds or nothing in the middle a prismatic lace wing will not spawn, I made a new world using a non-journy character and it spawned in less than a second, while I am reporting the lacewing thing, I might as well mention that an enchanted sword shrine will not spawn in any journey world. I've made 7 worlds and no shrine. If you can fix these problems it would be appreciated but its just something that's been bugging me. So no need to do it immediately. Thanks!

-Arwe
for the prismatic lacewing not spawning, is your spawn rate set to zero?

for the enchanted sword shrine, it may be a bit further below the surface, try using a weapon that can shine light (and preferrably through tiles as well. e.g: Zenith; Flying Dragon) keep in mind that world size does affect the chance of a shrine being created in the world (if you can, try doing a medium-sized world or a large-sized world)

-Arwe
Can you upload the world that you’re having trouble with?

Here’s where you can find your world files (Amazon has a very similar path to Android):
  • Open your Files App and you should see these folders.
  • On Android devices - Android > data > com.and.games505.TerrariaPaid > Worlds
  • On iOS devices - On My <Device> > Terraria > Worlds
  • Then, here on the forums you can use the “Upload a File” to attach a copy of the world file to your post.

Back
Top Bottom