PC Probably a noobish question...

Krysta-Chan

Terrarian
So I finally cleaned out the corruption in my world and I'm really happy and stuff, but I wondered if you kill the WOF again does it spawn another strip of corruption? I asked my friend and he doesn't know, and I googled it and all I found was stuff about "oh does killing the WOF near the edge of the map not spawn corruption" so I don't know... I probably seem like a huge noob but I don't want to go back to the hell and kill it again just to have it spawn more corruption and ruin my night (っ´ω`c)

Sorry if it's already been asked and resolved but I'm new here and don't really know what to do, and I don't have time to scroll aimlessly through the other posts to find it qwq

No, that only happens when you kill the Wall of Flesh for the first time and enter Hardmode. After that you can kill it as many times as you want without consequence.

Thank you, I was kind of torn about whether I should try to farm it again or just leave it (っ・ω・)っ

also oof I clicked on the "notify me via email" thingo and it didn't pop up until I accidentally clicked on Gmail so gg phone

So I finally cleaned out the corruption in my world and I'm really happy and stuff, but I wondered if you kill the WOF again does it spawn another strip of corruption? I asked my friend and he doesn't know, and I googled it and all I found was stuff about "oh does killing the WOF near the edge of the map not spawn corruption" so I don't know... I probably seem like a huge noob but I don't want to go back to the hell and kill it again just to have it spawn more corruption and ruin my night (っ´ω`c)

Sorry if it's already been asked and resolved but I'm new here and don't really know what to do, and I don't have time to scroll aimlessly through the other posts to find it qwq
Now, destroying Demon/Crimson Altars with a Pwmhammer, will cause this...

• "Each time an Altar is destroyed, there is a 66% chance that a single random stone block in the Caverns layer will be converted to Ebonstone/Crimstone or Pearlstone, facilitating the spread of underground Hallow or Corruption/Crimson. No block other than stone can be converted."

Back
Top Bottom