PC Problem creating a dedicated server "Error Logging Enabled"

Im_Jack115

Terrarian
Hi, I have the Terraria on Steam and I have a problem creating a server.

I want to create a server with some friends with the program "TerrariaServer.exe" to act as a host but when I start the program I get the error "Error Logging Enabled" and it does not allow me to do the server online, only in "local".
I tried downloading the pirated Terraria to verify that it is not a problem on Steam but I get the same error (I clarify that I have purchased the Terraria on Steam).

I tried to do it with "start-server.bat", I downloaded other launchers to test if it was the theme of the program, I have reinstalled the PC to check if it had any virus, but nothing, I still get the same error. I attach a comparative image of how I get the same error in both the Steam version and the pirated version

1605398493198.png

I figured out how to partially correct this error, you can start the "start-server-steam-friends" or "start-server-steam-privated" executables that will be able to reproduce all the maps and will have no connection problems

Attachments

• Error fix.png
    Error fix.png
    34.3 KB · Views: 1,892
This is not an error. But rather it is telling you that if there IS an error it will log the error. The server should work perfectly fine if you just ignore that message. If the server does not work, then there is some other problem. (If you would like to access the server over the internet look up port forwarding. By the nature of the internet you can only access servers locally unless you port forward)

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom