Problem with multiplayer- connecting to ...

Pein

Terrarian
Hello, can someone please help me? My problem is when I want to connect to any server via IP or via Steam it just says conneciting to (IP or steam friend name) and nothing ever happends, it never connect. Same if I host via Steam, no friend can join my game with same problem connecting to (my name). I have exceptions made in firewall and antivirus, router foward porting done too.

I am not sure if I described my issue right, hope you will understand it, my english not soo good :D
I will be glad for any suggestions or solutions.

Thanks in advance

The server you are attempting to connect to, are other people able to join? Is it only you who can no join?

Have your friend use one of the server files shown in the image below, then ask your friend to send you a steam invite to the server. Then if you get stuck on connecting again have them look at the server command box (the black box that appears on their screen) to see what messages are displayed.

yKMNrg0.png

Yes I am the only one who cant join, no he has not used one of these files, we will try it tomorrow and I will post here how it ended, keep in touch ;) :D

Remember that when the host uses that file, they will need to join the world by IP using 127.0.0.1 you will still use the steam invite.

Sorry for my lateness, had other things to do, but whats more immportant is tath it worked just fine and I can finally play with my friend, thank u so much

Back
Top Bottom