Problem with my Signature

PastaLaVista

Queen Bee
Not sure if this is the proper place to post this, but it was the only section I found with the word "help" in it, so I'll just go for it.

Since a few weeks back I've been having problems with my signature. Basically, whenever I try to fix it, I make it so it looks like this:

As it turns out, even if I try to put it up on a thread it breaks. So here is an image of the real text instead
MySignature.jpg

But whenever I save it, it ends up like this:

~| The One and Only has entered the forums! |~
~| I hang out at different parts of the forums, but mainly I give my opinion on stuff at the suggestions section. |~

Star Bacon by Baconfry
Making Rain More Interesting by Corenality
Augmented TCF by Everest
The Cyber by Zoomo
K_yS0tKKNpjkhCfgRuDwjJ3Zo35SMceiGmD86iGmkiWyFQvx23a75P0WdBUlwRTjBwh8u6olUazeJYIN-gcDMlJDCcovT0_ZhcnBbsVItHkSHsAjwnw880qSjMwPBlObqm17bJE
My YouTube channel: OneOnlyDan
Basically, THIS:
ThisHappens.jpg

Nomatter what I try it just won't stop doing this. Is there anyone out there who knows why this happens?

I don't know why, but I was making a thread and this happened once. Cut-pasting worked, so I suggest just doing that.

Even if you managed to get it working, you'd have to put a fair bit into spoilers to prevent the limit being breached; also, there's a limit to how many pictures you can have in a signature. Be mindful of that.

EDIT: I'm unsure if there's been a change to the picture limit, however. If you can go over it, then that's good, I guess.

Its a problem with the way bb code compiles. Paste the raw code and I can fix it for you.

Even if you managed to get it working, you'd have to put a fair bit into spoilers to prevent the limit being breached; also, there's a limit to how many pictures you can have in a signature. Be mindful of that.

EDIT: I'm unsure if there's been a change to the picture limit, however. If you can go over it, then that's good, I guess.
Loki removed the image cap a while ago

In the top right corner there should be a show bb code button. press it.
I guess it would be this then.
~| I hang out at different parts of the forums, but mainly I give my opinion on stuff at the suggestions section. |~

Star Bacon by Baconfry
Augmented TCF by Everest
The Cyber by Zoomo
K_yS0tKKNpjkhCfgRuDwjJ3Zo35SMceiGmD86iGmkiWyFQvx23a75P0WdBUlwRTjBwh8u6olUazeJYIN-gcDMlJDCcovT0_ZhcnBbsVItHkSHsAjwnw880qSjMwPBlObqm17bJE
EDIT: Well, yay. It just pasted it like usual ._.

I guess it would be this then.

Star Bacon by Baconfry
Augmented TCF by Everest
The Cyber by Zoomo
EDIT: Well, yay. It just pasted it like usual ._.
Ignore the full stops, and paste it like this

[C.ode] put the bb code here [/co.de]

That way I can properly see it.

It's the center tag at the top before the spoilers. Centering spoilers is not as straight forward as it could be.

That and the numerous size tags coupled with line spacing.

Last edited:
It's the center tag at the top before the spoilers. Centering spoilers is not as straight forward as it could be.
Well, I'll be darned, making the spoilers aligned with the left solved it. I would've never figured that out myself, especially considering that it worked before but not now.

Also, thanks to @darthmorf and @Charmander27 for trying to help me as well. It's nice to see people help you out just like that :)

Back
Top Bottom