Supercelebi14 - Spriter
InSignia - Spriter, Musician

Contributor(s):
Revacuum - Sprites

2IFDkR.png

Looking for programmers.

Information
(Please read this)
Hello! I'm Insomniac. Well, i've made mods before just under different names and i've finally settled on something. This mod is a WIP, somethings have been sprited but dozens of ideas have been created and collected in one place. If you are interested in helping me out, please private message me or message me on discord!

2IFDkR.png

Content Description

A new unique class!
Technomancer's Class:
This new class does a special type of damage. As of now it's called "Nano Necrotic Damage" but is expected to change. This new damage class is extremely powerful, but with a twist. In order to use these weapons, your health comes at a cost. The weapons drain your health to use but no fear, there is ways around this. Accessories are introduced to increase health, decrease health taken, etc. Some 'tools' can be used to heal yourself if used correctly!

Technetium Stuffs:
Yg5Tqh.png

Technetium Ore spawns right as the world generates. This ore generates everywhere in the world, but is very rare. This ore generates in huge amounts, but like said earlier it is very rare.

Eucaliptyte Stuffs:
XJhuC6.png

Eucaliptyte ore spawns after the death of the EoW/BoC.
This ore spawns everywhere in the world but is semi common and comes in medium amounts.
Eucaliptyte Bow is a unique Pre-hardmode bow as it shoots 2 arrows at the cost of 1.
Later on this set will contain more weapons including a Nano Necrotic Weapon

2IFDkR.png

Discord

Discord

2IFDkR.png

Mod Information

Midnight Depth is a content mod. This name may be changed in the future, but this mod will contains many new things! Almost everything in this mod will be unique and different. Everything will have a backstory on why it came to be! Midnight Depth Mod does not have a set story line but it does have a theme thats revolved around superstition and technology! The mod on release will contain several bosses, town NPCs, Tool/Weapon/Armor sets, dozens of accessories, enemies, and much more.

Last edited:
Forum updated. Added Discord and dividers.
Join the Discord for updates or if you'd like to help out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom