PC Probleme in inventory / Problema en el inventario

NeoAtreides

Skeletron Prime
-->English
Hello friends
I wanted to tell you about a problem I have with the game.
when I have a stack of some item, when I right click to grab 1 (one) of the items in that stack it flashes the inventory and takes 4, 5 times 2 but never one.
Already probe:
1- uninstall the game
2- Test a new map
3- Delete the configuration file ending in .json
4- Change the mouse

I uploaded a video of the problem

you can tell me what to do because the truth is very annoying.
Thank you

PS: written with Google translator

-->Español
hola amigos
Les queria contar de un problema que tengo con el juego.
cuando tengo un stack de algun item, cuando hago clic derecho para agarrar 1 (uno)de los item que contiene ese stack hace como un parpadeo el inventario y toma de 4, 5 aveces de a 2 pero nunca de a uno.
Ya probe:
1- desinstalar el juego
2- Probar un mapa nuevo
3- Borrar el archivo de configuracion terminado en .json
4- Cambie el mouse

Subi un video del problema

me podran decir que hago porque la verdad es muy molesto.
Gracias

Let's reinstall XNA 4.0, see if that helps.

In case it doesn't what's your graphics card? Let me know if you need assistance on getting this information.

It's not a matter of your drivers being up to date, but rather, the possibility of damaged integrity of those drivers over time. In the event that is what's happening we'll need to do a clean reinstall of the drivers. It's something we have to do to rule out bad system environments.

Here is the link to the drivers that I would like you to reinstall.

I don't know that Windows is the problem, but you may try that if you want to. Let me know if that works for you.

Hello
I wanted to inform that after everything was done the game started to work well, I did not do the formatting and I really do not know what it was that solved the problem
Thanks for your help Grumpy Squid

Back
Top Bottom