Xbox One Problems signing in to friend servers!!

So until more or less in November, I stopped being able to join the servers of my friends, and they, in mine and other friends!
I was wondering if there is any solution for this or is it just an error in the version itself (I hope not because I haven't been able to play Terraria for months with my friends), and I and many of my friends are disappointed with such an error that is not corrected in time !! Some even uninstalled their Terrarias and it gives me a huge pain in the heart because I love this game and six that they also love but after so long a simple mistake not being corrected is sad. I hope someone can give me some tips on how to play with my friends on xb1 or if someone who has contact with a dev talk about it and ask to fix it! Thank you if you have read this far I know it was a text in the minimum length.

So until more or less in November, I stopped being able to join the servers of my friends, and they, in mine and other friends!
I was wondering if there is any solution for this or is it just an error in the version itself (I hope not because I haven't been able to play Terraria for months with my friends), and I and many of my friends are disappointed with such an error that is not corrected in time !! Some even uninstalled their Terrarias and it gives me a huge pain in the heart because I love this game and six that they also love but after so long a simple mistake not being corrected is sad. I hope someone can give me some tips on how to play with my friends on xb1 or if someone who has contact with a dev talk about it and ask to fix it! Thank you if you have read this far I know it was a text in the minimum length.
Hi there @Alokinho_Gamespray, welcome to the forums. :) I’m sorry you’re having these issues with multiplayer. That’s weird that it suddenly stopped working. Was it after a game update? Or any other change like a console software update?

I recommend talking with 505 Games (the publisher’s of the console version) to see if they have any insight into what could be the problem. You may need to create an account to open a ticket. Terraria (Console)

Hi there @Alokinho_Gamespray, welcome to the forums. :) I’m sorry you’re having these issues with multiplayer. That’s weird that it suddenly stopped working. Was it after a game update? Or any other change like a console software update?

I recommend talking with 505 Games (the publisher’s of the console version) to see if they have any insight into what could be the problem. You may need to create an account to open a ticket. Terraria (Console)
Thank you man!!

Back
Top Bottom