Xbox One Problems with Blacksmith achievement

Atom Kuro

Terrarian
Have crafted well over 300 items at anvil, ranging from armor to weapons to ammunition and even the iron fences. I still cannot get the Blacksmith achievement to pop.

Have crafted well over 300 items at anvil, ranging from armor to weapons to ammunition and even the iron fences. I still cannot get the Blacksmith achievement to pop.
Whenever an achievement doesn't unlock, the most successful recommendation is to take all the materials to a brand new world and do it there. I don't know why this helps, but it normally works.

Ok, so I tried what you said, even did it on a new character. Only using bronze bars and ore I had saved up, made a new large world, built a decent split-level house and only put in a forge, a workbench and an anvil (all brought from a dump world). Made enough copper shortswords to fill 10 golden chests (also brought from dump world). So, that's 40 per chest, so well over 300. Still am not getting it. I did give it about 30 minutes while I did other things, still nothing. I know it can take a while because the Hallowed achievement popped after overnight, but I digress. Any other ideas?

Ok, so I tried what you said, even did it on a new character. Only using bronze bars and ore I had saved up, made a new large world, built a decent split-level house and only put in a forge, a workbench and an anvil (all brought from a dump world). Made enough copper shortswords to fill 10 golden chests (also brought from dump world). So, that's 40 per chest, so well over 300. Still am not getting it. I did give it about 30 minutes while I did other things, still nothing. I know it can take a while because the Hallowed achievement popped after overnight, but I digress. Any other ideas?
That's really a bummer. Normally doing the achievement in a new world helps pop it. I wish I had another idea for you. I don't know why it won't recognize that you're crafting 300 items at an anvil. The only thing I would try is to try crafting something different than a copper shortsword. There's no reason a copper shortsword shouldn't work, but you're at a point that you have to try things that don't make sense in order to keep trying to get the achievement. Sorry it's not popping for you.

I'm thinking of moving onto Iron fencing, so there's that. But in leader boards, there's 10, 845 tools, 1810 weapons, 128 armor pieces and 51,864 for furniture related (whatever that first column is)..... I may just hold tight till the update and try again.

Back
Top Bottom