Problems with creating a texture

RexySeven

Terrarian
Hello! Im new here and it's my first time doing some texture work for Terraria. So today I ran into a problem when changing Floret Protector's helmet texture, everything went alright, I did manage to make nice sprite work, did a zip file with content and wrote .json file (following this guide: Texture Pack), texture pack showed in the game and actually worked, but..
For some reason game shows original Floret Protector's helmet sprite on top of the my custom one. Maybe it's something to do with semi-transparency of this particular cosmetic or? How can I fix that?

Attachments

• YZHUykKv1mw.jpg
    YZHUykKv1mw.jpg
    245.7 KB · Views: 80
Hello! Im new here and it's my first time doing some texture work for Terraria. So today I ran into a problem when changing Floret Protector's helmet texture, everything went alright, I did manage to make nice sprite work, did a zip file with content and wrote .json file (following this guide: Texture Pack), texture pack showed in the game and actually worked, but..
For some reason game shows original Floret Protector's helmet sprite on top of the my custom one. Maybe it's something to do with semi-transparency of this particular cosmetic or? How can I fix that?
Don't forget to edit "Glow_304" too,...

Back
Top Bottom